CouesFanatic

Hits Started

My status on the website is still pending. Does anyone know if they are finished drawing or are they trying to fix this card charging mess first.

10 minutes ago, peckl1 said:

My status on the website is still pending. Does anyone know if they are finished drawing or are they trying to fix this card charging mess first.

It will probably show pending for. a week or more

• Like 1

7 hours ago, peckl1 said:

All of our statuses are pending until they put the results on the portal. We just know we got drawn because of the credit/debit card charges. 

Either a 11 yr old non-res drew a strip tag, or the AZGFD messed up his charges.   Anyone hear of non-res youth tags being over charged?  He has strip as first choice and a youth hunt 2nd.  He has a $300 charge.  

7 minutes ago, Fez said:

Either a 11 yr old non-res drew a strip tag, or the AZGFD messed up his charges.   Anyone hear of non-res youth tags being over charged?  He has strip as first choice and a youth hunt 2nd.  He has a $300 charge.  

Sounds like a strip tag.

36 minutes ago, Fez said:

There's a possibility that because he put in for a general tag and a jr tag that the jr tag may have cost you $300 instead of the jr price.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 654321 said:

There's a possibility that because he put in for a general tag and a jr tag that the jr tag may have cost you $300 instead of the jr price.

The price of the tag should be determined by the hunt number for general or jr. But who the heII knows these days😞

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 5guyshunting said:

The price of the tag should be determined by the hunt number for general or jr. But who the heII knows these days😞

. A youth must pay the higher fee unless applying only for “Youth-Only” hunts. From the regulations.  I thought the same thing happened to someone during the elk draw.

7 minutes ago, 654321 said:

. A youth must pay the higher fee unless applying only for “Youth-Only” hunts. From the regulations.  I thought the same thing happened to someone during the elk draw.

It looks like from the elk case the guy was refunded the money for the full price, so either he did draw a strip tag or he drew a JR tag and he will be refunded the difference.

4 hours ago, 654321 said:

It looks like from the elk case the guy was refunded the money for the full price, so either he did draw a strip tag or he drew a JR tag and he will be refunded the difference.

His 2nd choice was a youth only hunt.  $40 for non resident.   Gonna be interesting once it becomes official.   

9 hours ago, Fez said:

His 2nd choice was a youth only hunt.  $40 for non resident.   Gonna be interesting once it becomes official.   

He either drew a strip tag or he drew a JR tag and will be refunded $275. He has already paid the app fee which was $15 so now he should have only been charged $25 if it is the JR tag.

Ok,   Correct me if I’m wrong.   Because his first choice was a general tag, they will take out $300 no matter if he drew the youth tag?  Then after draw will be refunded the difference 

12 minutes ago, Fez said:

Ok,   Correct me if I’m wrong.   Because his first choice was a general tag, they will take out $300 no matter if he drew the youth tag?  Then after draw will be refunded the difference 

No. They should charge for what he got drawn for. My daughter puts in the same way and they have always charged for what she got drawn for. But they have been known to screw it up pretty bad.

• Like 1