CouesFanatic

Hits Started

12 minutes ago, wish2hunt said:

No. They should charge for what he got drawn for. My daughter puts in the same way and they have always charged for what she got drawn for. But they have been known to screw it up pretty bad.

Let’s hope it’s like this     Thanks 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, coueshunter80 said:

Is the draw over or is there still a chance

I would think if there is anymore card hits it would be tomorrow since they have the day off today.   But I’m not sure exactly.

35 minutes ago, zslayer said:

I would think if there is anymore card hits it would be tomorrow since they have the day off today.   But I’m not sure exactly.

I am hoping this is the case….  Otherwise it’s another year with no tags. 

I'm pretty sure there will be hits tomorrow because my buddy his 3rd choice is a guarantee draw there always leftovers and his card hasn't gotten hit...

My third choice was typically a 100 percent draw in fact i usually get left tags for it November 36 a no tag this year. Baaa

Don't give up yet.  I have waited several days after hearing guys on here celebrating then I get hit.

For those of you who know what unit you were drawn for, how do you know?  I am "pending" on the AZGFD site, but did git hit for four deer tags for our four man group.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Whitesheep said:

Don't give up yet.  Some times I wait several days after hearing guys on here celebrating then I get hit.

For those of you who know what unit you were drawn for, how do you know?  I am "pending" on the AZGFD site, but did git hit for four deer tags for our four man group.

I’m assuming the people that know unit they drew only applied for their first choice.  That’s what I did for my kids, only one choice so I know what unit they drew….that’s unless I screwed up the hunt code lol.

18 minutes ago, Oakley said:

My third choice was typically a 100 percent draw in fact i usually get left tags for it November 36 a no tag this year. Baaa

I have heard of 3 guys so far not drawing 36a  (non resident) 1st choice November!!! That’s scary!   Curious to know how much apps are up!

4 hours ago, zslayer said:

I'm hoping so also cuz we are  0 for 4 with some point creap...

7, 8, 9 and only 2 for 1 son. Geezers 

When my son got his sheep tag two years back, it took 9 days to show up