Curtis Reed

Who is hunting where?

8 hours ago, maximus said:

Where in New Jersey? I used to live there, I remember driving down the parkway at night and you will see hundreds of eyes.

I’m going to 23 in october with my nephew 

I used to live in Neptune, cousins live in Brick and a ND I think Freehold, they have 4 - 120 acer leases. They only use crossbows or archery. I have one my dad mounted of my great grandpa's shot in 1942 on Asburry ave, he scores 187". , cant wait, been wanting to go for a few years, stars finally lined up.. And you

Drew a 23 late coues tag.  Can't wait.  Tagged along with a buddy in 22 a couple years ago and can't wait to get back down that way. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, wildwoody said:

I used to live in Neptune, cousins live in Brick and a ND I think Freehold, they have 4 - 120 acer leases. They only use crossbows or archery. I have one my dad mounted of my great grandpa's shot in 1942 on Asburry ave, he scores 187". , cant wait, been wanting to go for a few years, stars finally lined up.. And you

I used to live in parsipany, my nephews live in frehold, I used to go to ocean grove often during one summer, a friend of mine bought a pizza place there, didn’t do any research and found out that the town was dry, he sold right away .

First Sandhill Crane tag ever. 12/5 - 12/7. No idea where to start except for the AZGFD website, Wilcox and maybe hire a guide? Figured might as well make a week out of it and do some quail hunting down there too.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, dmoto said:

First Sandhill Crane tag ever. 12/5 - 12/7. No idea where to start except for the AZGFD website, Wilcox and maybe hire a guide? Figured might as well make a week out of it and do some quail hunting down there too.

I would definitely hire a guide for Trophy Crane Tag , also quail outfitter would be ideal !

haha 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Daughter just got into her portal, 1st time putting in , for the last 6 yrs, and she pulls a 23 late whitetail tag. Lucky lady

• Like 4
  • Wow! 3

6 hours ago, wildwoody said:

Daughter just got into her portal, 1st time putting in , for the last 6 yrs, and she pulls a 23 late whitetail tag. Lucky lady

Man I swear half of Payson has that tag my self included

Good luck should be fun

3 hours ago, WHALE said:

Man I swear half of Payson has that tag my self included

Good luck should be fun

Heck ill just send her with you. Amazing with the tags cuts. Told luck my friend..

• Like 2