AzHunterz

AZ Draw Major Card Overcharge?

3 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

I have been a long time defender of the game and fish but this shoot is getting out of hand. Every  Cycle we have some fiasco. Why can they not just use the sorrowski of software instead of the vortex?

It seems the vortex would be ok. We are using the ijk of software 

46 minutes ago, oz31p said:

It seems the vortex would be ok. We are using the ijk of software 

Vortex is great.

Until it breaks during your hunt.

(Or fails during the draw)

• Like 3

So g&f called me back this afternoon and claim I was drawn for sheep and they overcharged me and others who were drawn. Said they will be crediting back the difference soon. I won’t believe it till I have the tag. WOW I’m in shock. No BS. Hope it’s real. 

• Like 5
  • Wow! 1

36 minutes ago, Azmuledeer said:

Ok people who drew sheep and crane tags were overcharged and on Tuesday will be called and get the overcharge back  so I hear

That’s great and as they should. What about those that did not have that amount of money readily available in their account that have been applying for decades (sheep tags). Did they draw and potentially get rejected because they did not have the funds? This is yet another clear example of the incompetency within AZGFD. 

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, AzHunterz said:

So g&f called me back this afternoon and claim I was drawn for sheep and they overcharged me and others who were drawn. Said they will be crediting back the difference soon. I won’t believe it till I have the tag. WOW I’m in shock. No BS. Hope it’s real. 

I was told the same thing

10 minutes ago, prowlerMan said:

That’s great and as they should. What about those that did not have that amount of money readily available in their account that have been applying for decades (sheep tags). Did they draw and potentially get rejected because they did not have the funds? This is yet another clear example of the incompetency within AZGFD. 

I wouldnt say " incompetency within AZGFD. "

I would say its incompetency with IT Techs and software engineers.

• Like 1

Has anyone had issues with the youth only deer tags being over charged?   I got a neighbor that has a $300 charge   He either got a non-res youth only tag or a tag on the strip.   Hard to know with this goat rodeo that is going on. 

If AZGFD was a private company... the entire IT staff would be fired and replaced with competent people.... Ed F

27 minutes ago, BOWUNTR said:

If AZGFD was a private company... the entire IT staff would be fired and replaced with competent people.... Ed F

If GF was a private business, they’d be out of business because a competitor would have come in and taken all of their clients due to their lack of competence.  But they are a monopoly, no other game in town. The last two draws have been as screwed up as a soup sandwich.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Joe Western Hunter said:

Never heard of Sorrowski before...

Look a new spelling police a hole, welcome

• Haha 1