Sign in to follow this  
SHOOTER

Reamer Rental ?

Looking to rent a reamer for a gun build anyone have a place they rent from that they prefer? or anyone have a 7WSM reamer they want to rent? Thanks!

Ive rented them from pacific reamer (think thats the name) up in Washington but that was 20+ years ago. Last I heard there still doing it. Anymore I'm just buying them outright.

https://pacifictoolandgauge.com/

looks like they dont rent them and are in oregon.

for some reason I thought There was a place in washington with a close to name. I may still have a worn out 300 winmag one in my box, ill look this weekend to get a name.

Delw thanks for the info. My last few dealings with PTG havent been pleasant. otherwise I would buy a reamer from them. Looks like renting will be my quickest option. Looking at 4Drentals and reamer rentals.com are a couple places to rent from. Anyone have any experience with them?

1 hour ago, lancetkenyon said:

4D rentals.  Big selection, good prices.

Thank you, I have tried getting ahold of them for the past couple weeks no one will get back with me. I will keep trying.

I might just have to order one from JGS or find a smith that has one on hand and let him punch the barrel.