Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

4th Food! Whatchagot?

Decided not to do the usual tradition of going to the chili cook-off and hanging out at the park, decided to make a bunch of food this year instead.

Mommas making deviled eggs and roux for some gumbo, Auggie loved it when we visited New Orleans. A family favorite. No frog legs this year.

Im on smoking a small pork shoulder. Dug the old electric smoker up from the depths for this. Been testing it today to make sure it dont let me down tonight.

And Auggie (a gosh darn kid with a flare for food) ordered a bunch of mmmmmaryland blues with his own check from working at Dickeys.  Incidentally we got like three pounds of free crab claws because the last batch we got seem to be seriously lacking claws so they decided to make it up to us this time around!

Lets see some pics!

• Like 5

Probably get a hot dog at the turn. Then Im gonna eat mango margaritas by myself on my back porch until I black out. Stumble to the bar, eat a club sandwich. embarrass myself. Go home pass out 

• Like 6

Porterhouse steaks, backed potato , crab legs jumbo prawns, garlic bread and all the fixings.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

Mine will be whatever food truck is at the park in Payson.

What food trucks, I heard lunch, yes

13 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Decided not to do the usual tradition of going to the chili cook-off and hanging out at the park, decided to make a bunch of food this year instead.

Mommas making deviled eggs and roux for some gumbo, Auggie loved it when we visited New Orleans. A family favorite. No frog legs this year.

Im on smoking a small pork shoulder. Dug the old electric smoker up from the depths for this. Been testing it today to make sure it dont let me down tonight.

And Auggie (a gosh darn kid with a flare for food) ordered a bunch of mmmmmaryland blues with his own check from working at Dickeys.  Incidentally we got like three pounds of free crab claws because the last batch we got seem to be seriously lacking claws so they decided to make it up to us this time around!

Lets see some pics!

Cant send message to you, did you ever find the clip for the 380? 

Yesterday was 4 racks of baby back ribs, today is brisket. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Cant send message to you, did you ever find the clip for the 380? 

I have not yet.   I think i need to get momma to search for it.  

21 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

I have not yet.   I think i need to get momma to search for it.  

Cool no worries, its for my daughter trying to find a day she can drive down. Need Adam to run down. Lol