wish2hunt

Sheep charges

1 hour ago, 1uglydude said:

A friend of a friend had a rejected charge on his card for $2,100 on Friday.  He called first thing this morning.  He's going sheep hunting. 

I have to think that they know this was an issue, so that they are going to be very careful about reissuing any sheep tags due to rejected cards.  They typically don't reassign cards until the following week anyways, so it shouldn't be too hard for them to keep it straight....but they never cease to impress us with their ability to make mistakes, so who knows.

Good to hear!

1 hour ago, 1uglydude said:

A friend of a friend had a rejected charge on his card for $2,100 on Friday.  He called first thing this morning.  He's going sheep hunting. 

I have to think that they know this was an issue, so that they are going to be very careful about reissuing any sheep tags due to rejected cards.  They typically don't reassign cards until the following week anyways, so it shouldn't be too hard for them to keep it straight....but they never cease to impress us with their ability to make mistakes, so who knows.

The big question is if they are issuing extra tags above the quota to those who call them out. I know of 6 extra elk tags that were issued above the quota when they called them out on the elk draw fiasco... Ed F

Just now, BOWUNTR said:

The big question is if they are issuing extra tags above the quota to those who call them out. I know of 6 extra elk tags that were issued above the quota when they called them out on the elk draw fiasco... Ed F

It is possible, but I doubt it.  Seems like this is the kind of problem that they figured out early enough.  I would guess that with the elk draw they either didn't know about all the problems or couldn't fix them before they finalized the results.  With only 100 sheep tags and early notice of the issue, you would think that they could fix it before finalizing anything.

5 minutes ago, 1uglydude said:

It is possible, but I doubt it.  Seems like this is the kind of problem that they figured out early enough.  I would guess that with the elk draw they either didn't know about all the problems or couldn't fix them before they finalized the results.  With only 100 sheep tags and early notice of the issue, you would think that they could fix it before finalizing anything.

You're hoping... They should have fired the entire IT Department and their supervisor in February. If AZGF was a private company they'd be out of business. Ed F

• Like 3

3 hours ago, GreyGhost85 said:

I'd have to mull it over a little bit but i'd probably pay $21,000 for a sheep tag....

Whats the Mexico tag cost ?

12 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Whats the Mexico tag cost ?

I’ve seen $80k-$85k

I haven't looked at MX really hard for a sheep tag but I think you could get it done in the 40-60K range depending on quality of the ram.    There are much higher priced rams available too.   

11 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Starting at double that 

What’s the Tiburon hunt go for these days?

19 minutes ago, Allforelk said:

What’s the Tiburon hunt go for these days?

Like a 100k lol. I could. Have a billion and I still wouldn’t pay that. I don’t even really like hunting 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, BOWUNTR said:

You're hoping... They should have fired the entire IT Department and their supervisor in February. If AZGF was a private company they'd be out of business. Ed F

All 3 of them 😂

So it looks like 4 people on here got sheep tags (Congratulations even though they look like my choices). Curious to how many bonus points you all had? Looks like I just got number 30.

• Wow! 1

I had 4 apps in all separate. My 2 kids and wife and me. My kids no BPs. Wife only 7. Me 25. So I’m being selfish and hope it’s me. Called and confirmed this morning that they are crediting me the 1800. They would not tell me who drew or when the results would come out. They caught the error early Friday when sheep and sandhill crane charges  got messed up. So most of you were right about making sure anyone declined for the 2100 dollars they contacted them?  I hope  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Starting at double that 

There is DIY tags down there if you do your research and scout some ranches. Cutting out the outfitter saves a lot of money but still not cheap but better then $55k+. 

• Like 1