Sign in to follow this  
Big Nasty

13B Early November Rifle

Dad drew a 13b Early November rifle tag.  Any recommendations on outfitter?  Cost not really a problem (dream hunt for him) so looking for best.

29 minutes ago, Big Nasty said:

Dad drew a 13b Early November rifle tag.  Any recommendations on outfitter?  Cost not really a problem (dream hunt for him) so looking for best.

Clay Bundy or Shadow Valley is who I would call

• Like 2

You need to ask your dad, does he want a hunt or just show up to pull a trigger. Choose outfitter based on answer. Not much enjoyment  or experience for the later but to each their own I guess. 

i would go with Dave Matthews or one of the Bundys. 

• Like 1

Thanks guys.  He pulled it with 13 points and will be 67.  He definitely is not going to turn this back in.  He spoke with Arizona Strip Guides (Travis) today and it sounds like they match well. I’ll have him check out the above.

Shadow Valley 100%, ASG is good and so are the Bundy’s, but in my opinion Shadow Valley is better than both. 

• Like 1

These posts are always funny. Get to see everyone trip over each other to stroke their favorite man crush.

Never fails to produce a dozen posts with “Nobody knows X better than so and so”

I’m sure your dad will have an awesome hunt and he is wise to make the most of his opportunity. Congrats, I hope you have a great hunt.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Flatlander said:

These posts are always funny. Get to see everyone trip over each other to stroke their favorite man crush.

Never fails to produce a dozen posts with “Nobody knows X better than so and so”

I’m sure your dad will have an awesome hunt and he is wise to make the most of his opportunity. Congrats, I hope you have a great hunt.

Right lol. When I saw you were last poster I figured you’re were coming in to say Bundy 

9 hours ago, Flatlander said:

Yeah its hilarious everyone giving their advice on which outfitter to go with from personal experiences. Would be even better to just let the guy pick some random outfitter without doing some research.

15 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Right lol. When I saw you were last poster I figured you’re were coming in to say Bundy 

🤣