zslayer

Draw Results Posted?

12 minutes ago, AZtroutman said:

That's how it used to be by attempting to call 3x but now if you're declined they move on right away. Has made draw results come out quicker without spending days calling people. They were closed Monday so that doesn't work.

Didn't mean call, but attempt the card hit - that can be set up on auto to hit X amount of times at Y intervals with their processor... but they may have stopped that practice and just hit it once now. I just remember that from the old days. I wonder what the cadence is now then to hit the reassigned tags.  

31 minutes ago, jdown said:

Didn't mean call, but attempt the card hit - that can be set up on auto to hit X amount of times at Y intervals with their processor... but they may have stopped that practice and just hit it once now. I just remember that from the old days. I wonder what the cadence is now then to hit the reassigned tags.  

I see. Didn't know they tried to charge three times in the past.

37 minutes ago, 654321 said:

It still amazes me after all these years people haven't figured out how to check their CC for hits.

Who doesn't know how to check their cards for hits?

Today.  I looked cause the other guy said something and it was there

2 hours ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

Na, I'm out..

let's go catch some smallies!

• Like 1

My parents just got another charge on their account about 30 minutes ago. They got the first charge Friday and now today. Crazy but pumped we all get to go hunt together.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Yuma Outdoorsman said:

My parents just got another charge on their account about 30 minutes ago. They got the first charge Friday and now today. Crazy but pumped we all get to go hunt together.

Looks like several charges for guys on here over the past couple days.   That’s good!  Congrats.

• Like 1