zslayer

Draw Results Posted?

I finally got a $90 charge for two deer tags this AM. My 3/4/5 choices all traditionally have leftovers and/or are easily attained in those draw choice selections, but I was starting to sweat it after Tuesday morning with nothing pending.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Siwash said:

I finally got a $90 charge for two deer tags this AM. My 3/4/5 choices all traditionally have leftovers and/or are easily attained in those draw choice selections, but I was starting to sweat it after Tuesday morning with nothing pending.

My buddy is all worried because he still hasn't gotten hit and his 3rd choice is the 2nd hunt unit 30A and there always leftovers  for that hunt...  what was your 3rd choice .... Good thing there still hope...

On 7/6/2021 at 12:49 PM, azhunter42 said:

Arizona game and fish department is a complete joke. I'll sit back and wait for excuses. 

Blaming the Dept. is like blaming Cops ....Blame the politicians, bureaucrats, Millenniums.,, that do IT work.

1 minute ago, Couesnut said:

Blaming the Dept. is like blaming Cops ....Blame the politicians, bureaucrats, Millenniums.,, that do IT work.

No no, this is definitely a department issue. No taking the blame off them. The department won't hire competent IT people to run the draw and we get shi*shows like this every draw now. While other states are leaving AZ in the dust with how efficient their systems are.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AZtroutman said:

No no, this is definitely a department issue. No taking the blame off them. The department won't hire competent IT people to run the draw and we get shi*shows like this every draw now. While other states are leaving AZ in the dust with how efficient their systems are.

That was my thought. Ownership. And accountability. We get ghosted not answers

56 minutes ago, Siwash said:

I read this and went to my banking app... was so excited to see $42 taken out by AZGFD today and went to the regs. since that didn't seem like deer or sandhill... realized I renewed my migratory and extended my license over the weekend :(... bow it is!

10 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

At least the super raffle is flawless. Seems to be non issue there. 

Because they draw one ticket by hand and announce the winner. Hard to go wrong there.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

At least the super raffle is flawless. Seems to be non issue there. 

Even then, the super raffle isnt conducted by the department. A 501c3 has been set up and they run it. Department just donates the tags. Hard to screw it up but I have a feeling if they let the azgfd draw department run it they could figure out a way.

15 minutes ago, wish2hunt said:

Because they draw one ticket by hand and announce the winner. Hard to go wrong there.

Would it be unrealistic to assume some of the tickets don’t actually make it to the bin to be drawn? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, huntlines said:

This circus never gets old. Goes very nice with my morning coffee though….🤣

It’s 10a in the morning! I’m on my lunch break

Card was hit for my boys Jr deer tag late yesterday! Was a little bummed that he drew the Jrs Javi tag only cause you know all we'd see during the hunt would be bucks we couldnt shoot. Never fails!  Pretty stoked he has both now!!!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

Would it be unrealistic to assume some of the tickets don’t actually make it to the bin to be drawn? 

Supposedly you can ask to look through the piles after the draw to confirm but good luck with that.

16 minutes ago, AZtroutman said:

Supposedly you can ask to look through the piles after the draw to confirm but good luck with that.

What’s the drawing date. I’ll give trophy hunter a White claw  and a sleeve of pro v1s to sift through the wreckage. And then not even actually have a ticket in the raffle . 😵 

• Haha 2