zslayer

Draw Results Posted?

3 years of no whitetail hunting....seriously.   I used to get drawn every year back in the day.  Used to be able to count on fall deer hunting.....so disappointed.  No Elk, No Pronghorn, No Deer, No Turkey. and yes I have a lot of points.    Hunting in AZ officially sucks.  too many people. 

I think there needs to a change to the draw.  If you don't get drawn for one species you get a  for sure draw for another.  I have now gone 3 years with no hunting...archery deer here we come again..

7 minutes ago, andrewmilich said:

3 years of no whitetail hunting....seriously.   I used to get drawn every year back in the day.  Used to be able to count on fall deer hunting.....so disappointed.  No Elk, No Pronghorn, No Deer, No Turkey. and yes I have a lot of points.    Hunting in AZ officially sucks.  too many people. 

I think there needs to a change to the draw.  If you don't get drawn for one species you get a  for sure draw for another.  I have now gone 3 years with no hunting...archery deer here we come again..

You had a hunter safety and loyalty? you applied this year with 4 points for general season coues and didn’t get drawn? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, andrewmilich said:

There’s a ton of tags that you could have drawn this year.  You just chose not to apply for those.  Short of pronghorn you could have a tag for every single one of those species this year but you picked hunts that were more desirable and therefore took a risk of not drawing and you didn’t.  Simple as that.  

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

24b here I come.

Normally I'd just take a musket and a 6x range finder but after the fire, 12s and the .243

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

There’s a ton of tags that you could have drawn this year.  You just chose not to apply for those.  Short of pronghorn you could have a tag for every single one of those species this year but you picked hunts that were more desirable and therefore took a risk of not drawing and you didn’t.  Simple as that.  

Exactly…I drew 36a 11/26-12/5 with only my loyalty and hunter safety bogus point. You were reaching on hunts that were far from a sure thing. 

The “I didn’t get drawn posts” in the spring offset the “too many tags” and “all I see is hunters” posts that pop up in the fall.  Keeps the forum volume up and moving Atleast 

• Like 1