zslayer

Draw Results Posted?

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

You had a hunter safety and loyalty? you applied this year with 4 points for general season coues and didn’t get drawn? 

5 points and unit 33 4 hunts numbers..

1 hour ago, yotebuster said:

There’s a ton of tags that you could have drawn this year.  You just chose not to apply for those.  Short of pronghorn you could have a tag for every single one of those species this year but you picked hunts that were more desirable and therefore took a risk of not drawing and you didn’t.  Simple as that.  

hey just commiserate with me ok....geez compassion is rough here. ..bahahha 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Beaton said:

3  12awest early kaibab tags for my kids all on separate apps and the all had 2 points pure luck!

do you, by chance, have a famous youtube channel?  Congrats

• Like 4
  • Haha 8

7 minutes ago, Hatchet Jack said:

do you, by chance, have a famous youtube channel?  Congrats

No sir! Thanks they got really lucky. I had 7 points for early kaibab 1st choice and didn't get it.

Son and I drew 13A mule deer (thought is was gonna be 13B) on the random pass.  Still stoked, even with drought should be a great hunt...

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, HuntHike61 said:

Son and I drew 13A mule deer (thought is was gonna be 13B) on the random pass.  Still stoked, even with drought should be a great hunt...

Little hint. . 13a is better right now 13b. Congrats

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1

8 minutes ago, AZtroutman said:

Little hint. . 13a is better right now 13b. Congrats

The better one is which ever one you were lucky enough to draw.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

I didmt draw 36b, first November with 2 points, second choice. How the hellll does that happen?!

That’s rugged. 

No WT but drew cow bison Oct 8th hunt on the Kaibab. A fun challenge with a bow I have been hoping for since forever, basically.

• Like 4

Son didn’t draw wt 36B October hunt with 2 points.  We picked those up as leftovers for years. 
I drew 12AW late, 16 points. Stoked. 

• Like 1

For future reference and until the AZGFD fix their ever messed up system, you will be charged the full general price if you draw your 2nd choice as a youth hunt.   WTF.     guess it’s time to figure out how to get a refund. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Fez said:

For future reference and until the AZGFD fix their ever messed up system, you will be charged the full general price if you draw your 2nd choice as a youth hunt.   WTF.     guess it’s time to figure out how to get a refund. 

Ouch, so the dreams of a strip tag are gone. . 

1 hour ago, AZtroutman said:

Ouch, so the dreams of a strip tag are gone. . 

It wasn’t my kids app but a good friends.   Deep down once I heard about them charging full price I knew he wasn’t going to the strip.   I had a real hard time telling him about that but glad I did.   He held out hope till the last minute though.  I think me telling him lessened the fall from the top of the world he was sitting on for a few days.