zslayer

Draw Results Posted?

2 hours ago, Ed67 said:

Son didn’t draw wt 36B October hunt with 2 points.  We picked those up as leftovers for years. 
I drew 12AW late, 16 points. Stoked. 

Unreal! On the 36b tag

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ed67 said:

Son didn’t draw wt 36B October hunt with 2 points.  We picked those up as leftovers for years. 

Man that 12AW hunt is incredible! Best experience of my life! Keep us posted! Congrats on the great tag man

7 hours ago, Hatchet Jack said:

Did not draw a 29 Thanksgiving coues tag with 2 points as a Resident;  Unbelievable

That’s crazy. You used to be a sure thing. 

4 hours ago, Fez said:

For future reference and until the AZGFD fix their ever messed up system, you will be charged the full general price if you draw your 2nd choice as a youth hunt.   WTF.     guess it’s time to figure out how to get a refund. 

I could be wrong but I remember going through this a few years ago with my kids when they were jr and I was convinced somehow that is how it was designed.  The tag fee was the highest amount on the application regardless of draw.  I either read it somewhere or had them confirm it one time.  Again I may be mistaken but as I recall that is how it was ‘designed’.  If you want to pay jr price you had to put in only for a jr hunts.  

4 minutes ago, jdown said:

I could be wrong but I remember going through this a few years ago with my kids when they were jr and I was convinced somehow that is how it was designed.  The tag fee was the highest amount on the application regardless of draw.  I either read it somewhere or had them confirm it one time.  Again I may be mistaken but as I recall that is how it was ‘designed’.  If you want to pay jr price you had to put in only for a jr hunts.  

You are certainly mistaken. Youth tags are youth prices no matter what. Game and fish just decided recently that they are retarded.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AZtroutman said:

You are certainly mistaken. Youth tags are youth prices no matter what. Game and fish just decided recently that they are retarded.

Recently? What tha!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AZtroutman said:

I hope if they don't charge general prices they will change it so they do.  They set aside tags for youth which is great, I'm all for it but if a parent wants to swing for the fences for a premium tag and then throw a youth tag as a back up then pay the full general price no matter which tag they draw.

1 minute ago, 654321 said:

I hope if they don't charge general prices they will change it so they do.  They set aside tags for youth which is great, I'm all for it but if a parent wants to swing for the fences for a premium tag and then throw a youth tag as a back up then pay the full general price no matter which tag they draw.

I can see that but doubt it would ever happen.

3 hours ago, zslayer said:

Unreal! On the 36b tag

You can thank social media and youtube for the no more left over tags and terrible draw odds now.

Only a matter of time till all otc hunts are gone also..

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ed67 said:

My bud and I put in for that 36B hunt. I think there were 775 permits available, we had tag numbers 660 and 661. Those tags used to be thrown away after the second draw, then over the counter.

3 hours ago, el diablo said:

That’s crazy. You used to be a sure thing. 

Me and my friend too. ALWAYS drew this on 1st choice.

Another friend put in for the same hunt, credit card hit for $45 on Friday. He checked his portal account today, not drawn! Called Az lame and fish, they said it was a system error. No tag for him. Unfreaking believable!

9 hours ago, HuntHike61 said:

Son and I drew 13A mule deer (thought is was gonna be 13B) on the random pass.  Still stoked, even with drought should be a great hunt...

Awesome!!!!  My daughter drew the same tag.  Can't wait!!!

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Couestracker said:

Me and my friend too. ALWAYS drew this on 1st choice.

Another friend put in for the same hunt, credit card hit for $45 on Friday. He checked his portal account today, not drawn! Called Az lame and fish, they said it was a system error. No tag for him. Unfreaking believable!

Exact same thing happened to my friend last yr with elk.  His charged showed up and then disappeared. Results came out and nothing. They told him the same thing.