Sign in to follow this  
STWslinger

Fishing partner for Patagonia/Parker Canyon

I am in search of a tournament partner for Parker Canyon Lake and/or Patagonia. I currently do not have a boat so I am looking to be a co-angler right now. I am working towards getting a boat but with boat prices being what they are right now it may have to wait till next year. I am located in Sierra Vista. 

6 hours ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

My advice is to join a local club. That's the best way to get started.  Imo. Good luck and good for you. 

I’m trying but the club is small so they are very difficult to find! The website says they meet at a local pizza place on Wednesdays, but I’ve gone a few times and haven’t seen anyone. 

11 hours ago, JFP said:

When is the contest and how do you sign up?

For Patagonia they have the Patagonia elite series. I just googled them and found the entry form. There are tournaments from March to October.

12 hours ago, STWslinger said:

For Patagonia they have the Patagonia elite series. I just googled them and found the entry form. There are tournaments from March to October.

59 minutes ago, JFP said:

Okay thanks, but how about Parker?

Do you want him to fish it for you too?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Allforelk said:

Do you want him to fish it for you too?

If he is willing to.  But it is a conversation I was having with him, not you.

You could check with fisher guide service, I'm pretty sure he guides for fishing too. He might be able to hook you up with someone.  If you are on post I think he woke at emcor for his day job.  

You could check with fisher guide service - Would that be Arnie?

Parker doesn't have too many tourneys... the AZ Frog tourneys go there one or twice a year, and the 520 Bass Club goes there once or twice a year.  Both groups are on Facebook.

On 7/6/2021 at 6:26 PM, STWslinger said:

I am in search of a tournament partner for Parker Canyon Lake and/or Patagonia. I currently do not have a boat so I am looking to be a co-angler right now. I am working towards getting a boat but with boat prices being what they are right now it may have to wait till next year. I am located in Sierra Vista. 

I have a friend with a boat in SV wanting to give it a try. He normally fishes for trout but does some bass. PM me I'll swns his contact info. Are you a vet? There's a vets fisherman club there too.

• Like 1