Sign in to follow this  
STWslinger

Fishing partner for Patagonia/Parker Canyon

13 hours ago, JFP said:

Okay thanks, but how about Parker?

I know Sierra Vista has a bass club that fishes there but they are the ones I can’t find. 

4 hours ago, Edge said:

I have a friend with a boat in SV wanting to give it a try. He normally fishes for trout but does some bass. PM me I'll swns his contact info. Are you a vet? There's a vets fisherman club there too.

I am not a vet. But I will def send you a PM! Thank you 

15 hours ago, JFP said:

You could check with fisher guide service - Would that be Arnie?

Yeah

17 hours ago, JFP said:

You could check with fisher guide service - Would that be Arnie?

Arnie and I are old friends, probably going back to 79 or 80.  Haven't seen him in a long while.  Do you know if he is a member here? 

10 hours ago, JFP said:

Arnie and I are old friends, probably going back to 79 or 80.  Haven't seen him in a long while.  Do you know if he is a member here? 

No i dont think he is.  Don't know him personally so I'm not sure.  Was on the phone with him yesterday morning didn't realize it was actually the same guy, I thought he worked for emcor and I was on the phone with a guy named Arnie Fisher asking about a job for another company only to find out later the company changed hands and it was actually him that I was talking to.  Wish I would have known it was him cuz I know a lot of people that know the guy but I never met him personally myself.