ewilly

2009 Kawasaki KLX250S SOLD

I have a couple of very clean motorcycles for sale that are in great shape.  The 2009 Kawasaki KLX250S has 5400 miles and has new tires and a FMF Q4 slip on exhaust.  This has everything required to be street legal as a commuter or take it offroad and hit the trails.  Title is good to go. 

The other bike is the Venerable 2011 Honda CRF70 in excellent condition and runs great!  Great bike for running around camp or of course it is a great starter bike for the kids.  3 speed automatic. 

No title on this little guy 

SOLD

IMG_5758[1].JPG

IMG_5762[1].JPG

• Like 2

On 7/6/2021 at 6:51 PM, ewilly said:

I have a couple of very clean motorcycles for sale that are in great shape.  The 2009 Kawasaki KLX250S has 5400 miles and has new tires and a FMF Q4 slip on exhaust.  This has everything required to be street legal as a commuter or take it offroad and hit the trails.  Title is good to go. 

Price $2700

The other bike is the Venerable 2011 Honda CRF70 in excellent condition and runs great!  Great bike for running around camp or of course it is a great starter bike for the kids.  3 speed automatic. 

No title on this little guy 

SOLD

IMG_5758[1].JPG

IMG_5762[1].JPG

How does that bike do on the highway?

These are real good dualsport tires and the top speed on these is 90 mph.  I recommend you google and read some reviews if you have serious interest.  Gets up to 50MPG.  Has everything required to be street legal. 

• Like 1