firstcoueswas80

AZGFD paying youtubers?

I must be behind the times, as I am just now learning this. 

AZGFD pays, with money collected from us, YouTubers and "celebrity" hunters to hunt our state. 

What a crock of schit!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

How much?  I've got a camera and if I recorded a third of the crazy stuff I've seen and done than AZ would be first stop for California. 

Us as residents get screwed. What a bunch of crap. I understand promoting hunt but paying out of state hunting cerliberties to hunt is a bunch of bs. I hope this blows up on the game and fish or maybe they have always done it.

Just now, AZBIG10 said:

That’s who drew your tags this year homie. Enjoy subscribe and like them channels 

Don't forget to click on the bell for updates. 

2 minutes ago, ForkHorn said:

How else do you attract out of state hunters so you can shut down more December archery hunts?

Just what I was thinking. And even with written suggestions azgf still won’t talk about limits on otc 

Where can I find out about this?  It seems too unbelievable.  No way does the state need to promote hunting, the hunting in our state promotes itself.  Where else would you want to elk hunt or stand a good chance to get a book antelope or deer?  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Saguaro said:

Where can I find out about this?  It seems too unbelievable.  No way does the state need to promote hunting, the hunting in our state promotes itself.  Where else would you want to elk hunt or stand a good chance to get a book antelope or deer?  

Pretty sure Amanda who owns this site has gotten grants from the AZGFD to promote hunting for women, also be willing to bet that the critter groups that put on JR hunt camps also get grant money from AZGFD to promote hunting. Saying the state doesn't need to promote hunting is like saying the beer companies don't need to advertise for their beer products. The more license sells for AZGFD the more match money they get from the USFWS from PR & DJ money.

3 hours ago, 654321 said:

Pretty sure Amanda who owns this site has gotten grants from the AZGFD to promote hunting for women, also be willing to bet that the critter groups that put on JR hunt camps also get grant money from AZGFD to promote hunting. Saying the state doesn't need to promote hunting is like saying the beer companies don't need to advertise for their beer products. The more license sells for AZGFD the more match money they get from the USFWS from PR & DJ money.

That's all good. Recruitment of new hunters is very important. Paying out of state hunting cerliberties to hunt is a bunch of bs.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1