firstcoueswas80

AZGFD paying youtubers?

How many of you cry babies have sent an email to every commissioner asking why they're paying youtubers and destroying Resident opportunity.  The amount of time it takes you to cry on the internet could have been time spent sending an email.

• Like 1

Done it and much more. Crybaby's? 

You kinda seem in favor of these things. Do you hunt much? Obviously not if you think those who like the opportunity to hunt are crybaby's.  Is Randy your bud? Paying member of BHA? Buds with Buzz? Obviously a lib, that's a given... 

The commissioners don't give a freaking dang. If they did they'd have considered public comments.  Been in that field my whole life, taking public comments. Get a grip.  Public comments are a legal requirement that means jack shoot and nothing else. It politics and nothing else. They basically went xxxx you to the public. Seen it my whole life.  

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Big or Bust said:

Done it and much more. You kinda seem in favor of these things. Do you hunt much?  Is Randy your bud? Paying member of BHA? Buds with Buzz? Obviously a lib.... 

The commissioners don't give a freaking dang. If they did they'd have considered public comments.  Been in that field my whole life.  Public comments is a legal requirement that means jack shoot. They basically went xxxx you to the public. Seen it my whole life.  

Wouldn't say that I'm in favor of it but I cant blame the AZGFD for trying to increase their license sales and last time I checked Residents still bought more OTC tags by about a 3-1 ratio to NR so if anyone is to blame for loss of opportunity it falls on us residents. Hunt plenty in AZ. Never met Randy all though I have seen some of the areas I hunt pop up on his videos. Don't know what BHA is and if you're referring to the Buzz from MM I only know him from what he posts but I will say you could probably learn a thing or two from him and how he is fighting for residents rights in WY.  Seems he just keeps working the system until he gets what he wants, probably 90-10 there pretty soon so if you are building points in WY you better cash them in soon glad I did on my 57 antelope tag last year. You don't get your way so you cry the commissioners don't listen to what we have to say or they would have listened to public comments. To that I would say there are plenty that provided public comments and are satisfied with the outcome. Not a lib but I find it funny when things don't go your way or someone has a different opinion then yours they must be a lib.

Sad state of affairs. 

Makes me wonder what NM is up to.  Usually our government figures out the most fubar way to do things.

You hear everywhere about the terrible decrease in hunter numbers and that we need the three R's: recruitment, retaining and reactivation.  I don't follow a lot of states but it definitely seems that it gets more difficult to draw tags in CO and NM every year.  Hunters are idiots and think that we can win a numbers game against the anti-hunters.  As your state population increases if you keep the same %age of hunters then pretty soon you run out of tags and can only hunt every few years.  If you can only hunt every few years it will be really hard to recruit kids into hunting.  The only chance we have is getting the general population who does not hunt to at least believe that it is science based, good for the environment and that it should not be outlawed.  I actually have no interest in the general population hunting because that takes away the opportunity for myself and my kids.  

10 minutes ago, 654321 said:

Wouldn't say that I'm in favor of it but I cant blame the AZGFD for trying to increase their license sales and last time I checked Residents still bought more OTC tags by about a 3-1 ratio to NR so if anyone is to blame for loss of opportunity it falls on us residents. Hunt plenty in AZ. Never met Randy all though I have seen some of the areas I hunt pop up on his videos. Don't know what BHA is and if you're referring to the Buzz from MM I only know him from what he posts but I will say you could probably learn a thing or two from him and how he is fighting for residents rights in WY.  Seems he just keeps working the system until he gets what he wants, probably 90-10 there pretty soon so if you are building points in WY you better cash them in soon glad I did on my 57 antelope tag last year. You don't get your way so you cry the commissioners don't listen to what we have to say or they would have listened to public comments. To that I would say there are plenty that provided public comments and are satisfied with the outcome. Not a lib but I find it funny when things don't go your way or someone has a different opinion then yours they must be a lib.

Right....

I can give you Randy's email if you wanna send him fan mail. And Buzz. They both love the BHA nominee the eco-terrorist who put spikes in trees and Biden's bud. They both publicly endorse this clown.

If you dont know what BHA is, you need to need some looking.  Do a bit of research prior to your next post.  It should be enlightening if you are not a liberal. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.us

Here's a liberal version for you to read..

These are the people you are defending. Great job...

And thanks for supporting AZ residents... 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Big or Bust said:

Right....

I can give you Randy's email if you wanna send him fan mail. And Buzz. They both love the BHA nominee the eco-terrorist who put spikes in trees and Biden's bud. They both publicly endorse this clown.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.us

Here's a liberal version for you to read..

These are the people you are defending. Great job...

And thanks for supporting AZ residents, clown....

This is a classic detraction from the argument. If you can’t keep up with the discussion, call someone a lib. Come on man, be better.

8 minutes ago, Flatlander said:

This is a classic detraction from the argument. If you can’t keep up with the discussion, call someone a lib. Come on man, be better.

For real? Lmao. You are far behind unfortunately. Defend this. As an AZ resident who actually hunts. 

Come on man. Tell me how it's a distraction. You supporting their BLM nominee who spiked trees? Biden's bud? These literally are batchit crazy people. Going to bat for crazy people who you are defending...

Endorsed by the folks taking away your hunting opportunity? These people support these people.  Do some looking, if you dare. 

But I'm detracting?  Lmao...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Big or Bust said:

For real? Lmao....

Come on man. Tell me how it's a distraction. You supporting their BLM nominee who spiked trees? Biden's bud? These literally are batchit crazy people.

Endorsed by the folks taking away your hunting opportunity? These people support these people.  Do some looking, if you dare. 

How many resident OTC tags sold? How many NR OTC sold? When you have the answer get back to me. 

6 minutes ago, 654321 said:

How many resident OTC tags sold? How many NR OTC sold? When you have the answer get back to me. 

Get it. It's public info. It's spilling into OTC which if you hunted actually, you'd care.

Care to address the meat of my post? Lmao. Doubt it... 

Do you care about AZ residents hunting or not? Obviously not. Do you work for AZGFD or Randy? Or Hushin or Gritty or any of the other mullets subcontracted out?  

15 minutes ago, Big or Bust said:

For real? Lmao....

Come on man. Tell me how it's a distraction. You supporting their BLM nominee who spiked trees? Biden's bud? These literally are batchit crazy people.

You haven’t addressed any of the issues brought up here and want to reduce this thread to stupid partisan name calling. The BLM appointee had nothing to Dow it’s how our department is managing its budget and our wildlife. 

You can do better.

1 minute ago, Big or Bust said:

Get it. It's public info. It's spilling into OTC which if you hunted actually, you'd care.

Care to address the meat of my post? Lmao. Doubt it...

With all your rambling I've forgotten what the meat of your post was.  I have the numbers so I already know it's not NR buying up all the OTC tags. Couldn't care less how much hunting you think I do.

5 minutes ago, 654321 said:

With all your rambling I've forgotten what the meat of your post was.  I have the numbers so I already know it's not NR buying up all the OTC tags. Couldn't care less how much hunting you think I do.

Copy.  What I thought. 

Feel free to look back a page or so unless you're avoiding the topics? 

4 minutes ago, 654321 said:

I don’t agree. Although the NR’s only account for less than 20% of the tags sold, I suspect they account for a disproportionate portion of the harvest. The number of NR otc sales has increased by 40% since the department entered into this agreement with Newberg. During that same time the state has seen an unprecedented reduction in otc opportunity with a significant number of units moving to draw only.

The dept argues that they have only promoted otc coues but those opportunities have also been significantly reduced with some of the very best units being converted to draw or having seasons reduced and I would argue that any promotion of otc archery attracts attention to both species.

• Like 2