Ammo Shortage Ending?

Interesting article

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/visualizing-rise-and-fall-ammo-prices  

Hope all the horders have a jar of Mayonaise😊

Sportsman's in Flagstaff has a lot more than just a couple weeks ago 

20210708_103848.jpg

20210708_104423.jpg

• Like 2

Went into Cal Ranch. A guy walked up to the counter and asked about 16ga shotgun shells not expecting to get any. Clerk said sure, how many do you want, $15/box of 25. Guy walked out smiling.

• Like 1

Prices will go down!!!!   We have seen this many times before.    Crazy issue causes demand spike or supply shortage.   Issue gets resolved and prices get back to normal.   Just a matter of time.    The fastest way to drive pricing down is to stop buying guns/ammo/reloading stuff that you don't actually need.   

Funny story.   buddy of mine (who doesn't reload) has purchased thousands of primers, brass, bullets, powder.    None of his purchases make any sense but he feels it will be gone forever.   Told him to relax but he is just adding to the problem.......with no way to reload a single piece of brass!!!!!!  

• Like 1

Ammo AZ on Deer Valley Rd. is selling 9mm brass for $22.50 a box of 50. Also found some 20ga shells at Walmart for dove season today.

• Like 1

There is a huge demand for metals right now copper, brass, aluminum etc. , this will keep the prices higher then normal even after the hording stops. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wendt said:

Ammo AZ on Deer Valley Rd. is selling 9mm brass for $22.50 a box of 50. Also found some 20ga shells at Walmart for dove season today.

When it comes down 50% that is the time to buy.

• Like 2

I bought powder at Cal Ranch in Kingman 2 weeks ago.  TAC and H4350 $39 a pound.  Been seeing it come in more often. 
Sportsmans prices got ridiculously expensive ( thanks to being bought by Bass Pro).   They’re starting to come down from what I’ve seen.  At least stabilizing.  
Heck, I bought Federal Gold Medal 6.5 Creedmoor at Walmart last week for $27 a box and 30-30 for $19.  
I think that’s getting back to normal.   

• Like 2