Sign in to follow this  
5nRamirez

ISO CVA Paramount Pro

Just as the title says.

I am in search of a new or slightly used CVA paramount pro.

The wife drew another premium tag up north and would like to get her a new rifle.

thanks

picture is of her last buck up on the kaibab

43EA1ED1-6F98-4DF0-A651-1901DC9875EA.png

• Like 2

There going to be hard to find .I ordered mine last year and it took 8 months to get .don't get there break as its junk and comes apart I got a radial break for mine .try muzzleloaders.com or arrowhead if you still can't find before hunt shoot me a pm and we might be able to work out a loan for her hunt

• Like 1

That's right I did see one there a few weeks back it was like 2 grand or so it wasn't there last week when I was there but there moving stuff around and a lot of stuff shows outa stock but its on the shelf .like the nightforce rings I was searching for.I'd definitely call and ask !!!

Bump I’m still looking and have called everywhere if anyone has a lead on one that would be Awesome. If not I’m going to take buckmaster up on his offer.

Thank You

Thank you guys for the reply’s and pms I ended up driving 12 hours round trip to go buy one in Mew Mexico. unfortunately I couldn’t track down a .45 cal so a .50 will have to do.