218buck

2021-22 governor's bear tag

I bought this tag for this year I cant start hunting till  August 15 if anyone finds a big bear I would appreciate some info I am glad to pay for the information I am wanting to do a hunt with out dogs thanks. 

• Like 9

I'll definitely keep you in mind if I find anything.  Just wondering, how much did the tag go for this year?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Big Browns said:

I'll definitely keep you in mind if I find anything.  Just wondering, how much did the tag go for this year?

• Like 5

1 minute ago, 218buck said:

Thanks for contributing to AZ wildlife. Be in 22 all fall but doubt I’ll see what you are looking for. Congrats and good luck!

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, 218buck said:

I bought this tag for this year I cant start hunting till  August 15 if anyone finds a big bear I would appreciate some info I am glad to pay for the information I am wanting to do a hunt with out dogs thanks. 

You damm 1%er ….lol

• Like 1

Ill be spending some time in 23 and will keep an eye out for a biggun.  Hope you find the one you're looking for.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Coues120 said:

Would it be legal for someone without a guide license to accept money in exchange for information in leading you to get a bear? Just curious

Legal for the hunter. Not legal for the person accepting the money. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Coues120 said:

Would it be legal for someone without a guide license to accept money in exchange for information in leading you to get a bear? Just curious

I'm not an attorney and I'm sure it is open to interpretation but the word game and fish uses is Commensurate. So you only need a guide license if you are getting equivalent value in money or products that a guide charges.  So if someone was to get $500 or $1000 bucks that may be totally be legal.  

• Like 1

The big guide groups pay a finders fee for the giant elk they take. At the very least it's open for interpretation. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, idgaf said:

The big guide groups pay a finders fee for the giant elk they take. At the very least it's open for interpretation. 

Most of the big outfits have the person that is getting the "finders fee" a guides license if they don't have one because they usually pay big money. Like minimum $10k, but like you said it is open for interpretation, I guess it depends on what someone is paying. 

• Like 1

It would more than likely be open to interpretation depending on who is doing it and how the warden is feeling that day. Guys accept all kinds of things for helping people and nothing comes of it. I think it has to be pretty obvious you're out there truly guiding without a license and getting paid for anything to happen.

The interpretation is profit, so if I spent a grand in the process of finding a really good bear then it’s a wash. 
I’ll be in bears next week also but I’ll have my bow so hard to say ide give up an opportunity, can you use rifle for that tag???