Sign in to follow this  
Curtis Reed

New Sportsman’s Warehouse

I heard that. I worked on Warner and I10 for the last 18 years with nothing to check out at lunch in the area except a crappy Dicks and an occasional venture to Archery Headquarters.  Would have been nice to have.... but I won't complain about being move to WFH full time now.  

9 minutes ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

I'm not a big fan.

These days. It's a good clothing store. 

• Like 2

I was just in REI on Saturday.  That's good news, I 've been holding on to some Sportsman's gift cards, just didn't want to make the trek over to Greenfield.

I didn't realize anyone that supported hunting, fishing and firearms shopped at REI.  I know the Sierra club (One of REI's larger contributions/grant partners) has done somewhat of an 180 on their support of some hunting and fishing over the last few years but still not a group I would say is supportive. I can see using them as a catalog store though...  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, jdown said:

I didn't realize anyone that supported hunting, fishing and firearms shopped at REI.  I know the Sierra club (One of REI's larger contributions/grant partners) has done somewhat of an 180 on their support of some hunting and fishing over the last few years but still not a group I would say is supportive. I can see using them as a catalog store though...  

Don’t care. They have good gear.  I backpack more than I hunt. It’s the only place you can find a pair of Altra Lone Peak 5’s in stock, which I just bought  

I bet you guys are real fun at parties!

A simple thread letting people know a Sportsman’s is opening turns into a b1tch fest.

Toxic place

• Like 12

3 hours ago, GJMauro12 said:

It should say miniature bass pro coming soon. 

I was at the one in n phx yesterday and ya pretty much 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Curtis Reed said:

Don’t care. They have good gear.  I backpack more than I hunt. It’s the only place you can find a pair of Altra Lone Peak 5’s in stock, which I just bought  

I bet you guys are real fun at parties!

A simple thread letting people know a Sportsman’s is opening turns into a b1tch fest.

Toxic place

It’s not bitxhing just a few guys bsing 

but ya for gear in this valley REI is where it’s at 

Here's a thumbs up for Sportsmans, the one off I-17 in particular. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jdown said:

But people buy chit made in China every day so what's your point?