Sign in to follow this  
andrewmilich

Need help with muzzleloader

I know this might be more than you want to spend.   I bought the Remington Ultimate ML.    I shoot the 209 powder out if it with the Remington bullets.    I don't get crazy trying to break my shoulder or anything.    The gun just flat out shoots right out of the box.   Gun is easily sub MOA out of the box.   I did the breach plug change out too.   Well worth the money in my book if you really want a great muzzy.      

• Like 1

I applied for that leftover muzzy hunt too thinking I was pretty much guaranteed it given there were over 200 tags left. And same as OP I don’t even own a muzzleloader. Don’t think I got it cause it’s still not showing on my portal. Would be cool to know if OP got it tho 

5 minutes ago, HighschoolHunter said:

I applied for that leftover muzzy hunt too thinking I was pretty much guaranteed it given there were over 200 tags left. And same as OP I don’t even own a muzzleloader. Don’t think I got it cause it’s still not showing on my portal. Would be cool to know if OP got it tho 

Yep they are gone. Me and you are in the same boat. Archery is our only option

Left-over 33 muzzleloader was all but a guarantee until 2-3 years ago when the social media crowd started posting and sharing the heck out of the left-over list. Things changed over night. Went from all of my buddies who applied getting one to maybe 1 in 10. It gets worse each year as the same guys are applying plus an additional 500 new guys who also just had "the same bright idea".

• Like 2