Sign in to follow this  
PRDATR

Bino Pouch Recommendations

I ordered a Kuiu and didn't realize it's open to the elements in the back. The Vortex looks like it is more of what I am looking for what are you guys using?

56 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

I ordered a Kuiu and didn't realize it's open to the elements in the back. The Vortex looks like it is more of what I am looking for what are you guys using?

I have an Alaska guide creations harness and think it’s great. 

• Like 1

I’ve been using the Vortex bino harness that came with my binos and I don’t like it.  Seems to not ride comfortably on my chest.   It also doesn’t have a rangefinder pouch. 
I think they do have other models available, just stay away from their cheapest one. 

Marsupial enclosed harness sounds like the harness for you.  Made in Phoenix Arizona using high quality components.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Marsupial enclosed harness sounds like the harness for you.  Made in Phoenix Arizona using high quality components.  

This ... they make very good product that works great and grab a range finder pouch with a tether. 

• Like 1

I use an older Marsupial.  It is open a bit on the sides of the top.  But I tried probably 10 other chest rigs before the Marsupial.  None lasted more than 1 season.  I have worn the Marsupial for 4 years now.  I would only upgrade to the fully enclosed one now.

20210629_133136.thumb.jpg.30cdb75e88bb95115fbe563303686dda.jpg

• Like 2

My son and I use the Badlands BinoX for our15X56s and the Alaska guide creations for our 10X42s.  No problems with either of those harness systems.  Binos are fully enclosed and the straps are adjustable and comfortable.  

1 hour ago, HuntHarder said:

Yep

I use an Alaska Guide Creations and really like it. I threw away my vortex ones. 

I really like my Alaska guide wish I drew a tag to use them more lol...

1 hour ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Yep

I looked at a few different ones this morning at Sportsmans. The Vortex and AK Guide ones were identical except for the name.