vitalzone

Az MVD

Its great that  AZ MVD systems are avail.  to do things like , Renew a OHV , it reallt makes AZGFD draw system look steller !!! 

• Haha 1

AZ MVD sucksmore then anything in this world, including Biden..AZ Mvd is the worst piece of chit service in the world, if you think the game and fish is worse then keep smoking that chit. Unless I missed understood your post..

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, wildwoody said:

AZ MVD sucksmore then anything in this world, including Biden..AZ Mvd is the worst piece of chit service in the world, if you think the game and fish is worse then keep smoking that chit. Unless I missed understood your post..

I could not disagree more and if your only point of reference is our MVD, just maybe I can sorta understand your comment, but let me enlighten you.

We moved here from Mass.  The RMV there is a shoot show of biblical proportions.  2-3 hours at the RMV is the norm. My SIL, who still lives there, told me this story just a few weeks ago. And let's not forgot our real estate taxes were 7k per year (2007) on a 1900SF house on a 1/5 acre when we lived there.  Those taxes are now 10k per year.

Or my BFF in VA (where I used to live) who bought car last Dec. Took him 4+ months to get it registered so he could drive it legally.  He had to complain to the Gov.'s office and it was resolved the next week.  No online registration possible there and he could not get an appt. at the DMV.

I bought a car last July.  Registered it here (with a CA title) online and got the AZ title and tags within a couple weeks, long before my AZ temp tag expired.

Eddie 

• Wow! 1

I haven't gotten my stickers for my vehicles since covid started.  They sure do take the money though. 

• Like 1

For one of my trucks I never received a 2021 sticker, but did get my 2022. For my ohv tag I got my 2021 and 2022 at the same time , so thats good for 2 years now. For another truck I received 3 temp tags, 2 after I received the regular plate.

They got it going on😂😂

I guess I'm the odd man out. My tags are due in February. I do the emissions and do the online thing. In 2020 and 2021 I had my new tag in about a week. In October of 2019 I went into the DMV office in Tempe and renewed my license so I could get the new Gov Approved one. I arrived as they were opening and was in and out in 20 minutes. I got the new license the following week.

I pay a few extra Bucks and go to a third party place Here  in Phoenix. Never a hassle and worth the $12  or whatever they charge. Get everything instantly and no Crowds either................BOB!

• Like 2

Yeah except third parties don’t give out the plates and stickers anymore. Mvd stopped that last year. At least for dealers, maybe they still do for individuals but I don’t think so 

17 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Yeah except third parties don’t give out the plates and stickers anymore. Mvd stopped that last year. At least for dealers, maybe they still do for individuals but I don’t think so 

Correct but you can still do all the transactions at the 3rd party offices and then you get the plate and sticker the mail so you never have to visit the MVD. Odd but still a win..

• Like 1

I have a 1982 Reconstructed Special (VW rail buggy) that I emission every year and then send the compliance cert in along with the renewal form. This year I renewed online and got the tag in about a week. The problem was the registration came back as a trailer instead of Reconstructed Special. Had to go in person and have them change the registration back to Reconstructed Special.

They sent me a failed to produce insurance notice with vehicle registration suspension funny part is I have 5 vehicle on the same policy, which I pay in full for the year.  I just sent them a renewal for 2021 for all 5. Made an appointment, get there I'm giving a number, no appointments here, funny website required it. Next showed lady my ins cards new and old. She said I needed a no lapse in insurance letter, get email from ins company print it put , bring it down. Then I'm told we can't take a copy, send it to there email, I asked give me your email, she said she can't. 2 more trips to prove there fxck ups. Then the answers was we just changed over or systems it must of gotten lost. They suck no matter what you say or if your wife works there..

That is actually what happened to me.  I called my insurance agent and they called the MVD and got the same excuse.  

• Like 1