Sign in to follow this  
Edge

AZ under Flash Flood Watch

Next 3 1/2 days should fill up some tanks and reservoirs. How are y'all preparing or changing your routine?

Me, I'm tarping hay, rolling up windows and putting tools up. I don't expect to go anywhere, the washes out here may not be safe to cross.

• Like 3

No routine change other than checking condition of chains, straps, and shovel. Bring it!!

17 minutes ago, Edge said:

Next 3 1/2 days should fill up some tanks and reservoirs. How are y'all preparing or changing your routine?

Me, I'm tarping hay, rolling up windows and putting tools up. I don't expect to go anywhere, the washes out here may not be safe to cross.

I’ll believe it when I see it. Kinda like Bigfoot, rain in Arizona is just a myth.

• Like 1

Rain??  WTH is that?

I was wanting to hit Alamo on the full moon but it seems like they have been getting quite a bit of rain across that area. I fish alone and have had a bad experience on the water in thunderstorms. With my luck I would drown.

52 minutes ago, huntlines said:

I’ll believe it when I see it. Kinda like Bigfoot, rain in Arizona is just a myth.

• Like 1

606560451_Capture_2021-07-21-17-07-19.thumb.png.60b9555005bd28164cc04aa067fec006.png

Its storming across the region like a Yeti mofo in stolen Helly Hansens.

Weve been getting a bunch in town here.  Just saw 3 people got washed away down at the san pedro.  They found all three 4 miles down. All of them alive! 

• Wow! 3