Sign in to follow this  
deserttacoma84

Delw

Just saw this on AZCASTNBLAST...so sad. I never met him formally, just had convo’s with him on that website. dang. Prayers for his family. I’ve always enjoyed his input on topics. These forums will never be the same. 

743FA98F-D0D2-42B4-930C-3E86214BE597.png

Dang Shock ,Roomate is personal friend with Him ,He's at his girlfriends ,tried calling and texting to see if He knows but no responce. RIP . Sad Stuff..PS , I know Champ that Broke the news on that last post ,Thru my roomate ,Its gotta be true. dang Man . can't believe it.....................................BOB!

The wife and I visited him in his shop recently. Found him to be very hospitable and accommodating.

RIP

Rip delw. Never met him but seemed like a great guy. Offered me some good advice on my bull hunt a few years back that I’m still grateful for.

I’ve been friends Delw for close to 20 years. 
He was one of those guys who would give you the shirt off his back and help anyone out . 
Great guy who will be missed deeply by many

Rip my friend 

• Like 3

He was a great guy and if someone was whining on the old site he would tell them to get back in the kitchen and shut the fork up. That site was brutal when we were younger. We had a blast when we did the tourneys around town. Always late and always drinking a Pepsi. He was a great Dad. Gonna miss you buddy.

• Like 1

For better or for worse I probably wouldn’t be on forums if it wasnt for delw cuz when I was a 20 year old kid stumbled on Basszone and I thought it was hilarious. 

things I’ll remember, him always saying he ask the warden if he wanted to do anything 

that gambler he said he was gonna fix up.

large stories that I’ll now never know were true or not.

best forum moderator ever.

him and his flathead from 2007 that he caught spooning. I remember him posting it like it wasn’t that long ago.

978EDC3B-1AF5-4E13-A9B0-A32D6CFA9FD1.jpeg

• Like 9

Larry- if April and the kids need help maybe one last fundraiser tournament like we did for the officers that were killed. That or a gofundme listing where we can donate. Nummie can barely walk now but we can show up for the cause and I can use him for an anchor.

• Like 1

RIP Delbert. Never met you in person, but we go way back. Thanks for helping me out when I needed some. Prayers going to April and the kids.

RIP Delw and prayers to the family & loved ones.