THAUGHT

Free reloading components for kids

I have reloading components that I’d be willing to donate to anyone who has a child/ren with big game tags this year and finding it difficult to obtain these components. I have powder, bullets, primers, and brass. I live in AZ and happy to deliver or ship components at my expense. I’m so sick and tired of these businesses and some folks on here ripping people off and gouging us for supplies. My kids have several tags this year and know how difficult it is to find what is needed to ensure they have ammo to hunt with.

Here are the cartridges I reload for. If you need anything for your kid/s hunt, please send me a PM

6.5-284
6.5 PRC
270 Win
7mm Mag
300 win Mag 
30 Nosler

• Like 21

This is such a WONDERFUL offer, especially from a relatively new member of the group!  Please, please, everyone take advantage of this ONLY if you really need it to complete preparations for a child's hunt. THAUGHT is being very generous with a specific audience in mind.    He really is "paying it forward" and let's hope others are so inclined if they have the ability. 

Thank you THAUGHT!

• Like 1

I’m not too worried about people taking advantage of the situation. I figure there are funner ways to go to he11, than ripping off a guy trying to help kids. 🤣

to my knowledge this has helped 3 kids so far. I can’t take all the credit, there are others who are helping

• Like 6