trphyhntr

Good News

18 hours ago, Edge said:

Bought and sold horses and sheep at the auction.

A shepherded!  As long as you weren't a muttonhead.

5 hours ago, elkaholic said:

A shepherded!  As long as you weren't a muttonhead.

Sorry bro, I don't know what that is.

11 hours ago, wildwoody said:

The rain we are getting is a miracle from Delw..

Ya it even rained in Yuma yesterday. What a trip. Probably got over an inch in about 20-30 minutes. Drain on my patio couldn't keep up so I was out there in my Xtra Tufs and swim trunks sweeping water the other way like a mofo!

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Heat said:

Ya it even rained in Yuma yesterday. What a trip. Probably got over an inch in about 20-30 minutes. Drain on my patio couldn't keep up so I was out there in my Xtra Tufs and swim trunks sweeping water the other way like a mofo!

I just love that you said "mofo"!!    Haven't heard or said it for a LONG time, and it made me chuckle for some reason! 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I woke up Today, Hey I will be 65 in a month. Everyday counts now! Happy Saturday all.....................BOB!

• Like 7

3 hours ago, naturebob said:

I woke up Today, Hey I will be 65 in a month. Everyday counts now! Happy Saturday all.....................BOB!

USA plays Mexico in the gold cup final. Bob invited me over to his house to watch. :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, huntlines said:

Heading to Kansas to scout out new farm land for November, life is good.

Check out the turkey hunting while your there 

23 hours ago, Heat said:

In Yuma valley we got dumped on. Solid rain for about an hour and it went straight down HWY 95. I feel like Yuma was the last place in the state to get rain 😂😂

• Like 2

Old Belen NM,,,that brings back memories. Made that trip often for the Baca Rough stock series. Brought my first Queensland Heeler home named Baca from there. Won some money a few years.

Also went "crabbing" alot. Man there were some fast Women in that town lookin to get out. Used to stop at the Cream Queen every trip, no pun intended.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SwarovskiCoues said:

be a lot better if trhpyhntr invited me over for some homemade prickly pear margs

You trynna get that a$$ clapped? 

btw that waitress responded. I invited her over last night, no response...

• Sad 1