trphyhntr

Good News

2 hours ago, SwarovskiCoues said:

be a lot better if trhpyhntr invited me over for some homemade prickly pear margs

All of us.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MULEPACKHUNTER said:

Old Belen NM,,,that brings back memories. Made that trip often for the Baca Rough stock series. Brought my first Queensland Heeler home named Baca from there. Won some money a few years.

Also went "crabbing" alot. Man there were some fast Women in that town lookin to get out. Used to stop at the Cream Queen every trip, no pun intended.

And your pic still hangs in the halls.of the Belen Rodeo Hall of Fame.

FB_IMG_1627841440470.jpg.2de8692c50345079d8686c52d8977cc3.jpg

• Like 7

On 7/31/2021 at 9:30 PM, oz31p said:

Check out the turkey hunting while your there 

Not a big fan of turkey hunting when I’m trying to hunt deer but I always have a turkey tag in my pocket just in case a nice Tom decides to stroll by my stand.

I’m sitting in an air conditioned bar, drinking Guinness and smoking a dang fine cigar. Life is good. 

• Like 1

The call I've been waiting for came in recently.  I've officially accepted a new position and promotion within my agency!  I'll be a Regional Office employee, teleworking permanently from Flagstaff.  I start my new position the week of October 10th.

And I passed my monthly stripe screen last night at TKD, so I'm one step closer to my black belt test in October!

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, IA Born said:

The call I've been waiting for came in recently.  I've officially accepted a new position and promotion within my agency!  I'll be a Regional Office employee, teleworking permanently from Flagstaff.  I start my new position the week of October 10th.

And I passed my monthly stripe screen last night at TKD, so I'm one step closer to my black belt test in October!

Congrats!

• Like 1