trphyhntr

Good News

The sky is blue, we live in America and Hillary will never be president!

• Like 8

4 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

After way to long stuck with my 5 little turd children in the house they are finally going back to onsite school next week, and the youngest little monster is going with them to start kindergarten.  Praise Jesus!

“Turd children”..... so much for father of the year.. After 5, have you figured out what causes them?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

Didnt realize my truck warranty was about to expire but a nice young man on the telephone let me know. 

Trajedy averted

23625.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Love the good thread….

I got a rifle bull tag

Son got a youth tag.  

God is good….all the time.

• Like 3

Good post!

I drew a 35A coues hunt in late November, drew a 57 antelope tag in Wyoming after 15 years trying and I'm going on a Mexico coues hunt in January. Oh, and going to Barbados with the wife in-between hunts.

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1

11 hours ago, 10Turkeys said:

Couldn't take another day at my job, walked from it on the 24th of last month. Kicked around the idea of retiring or going back to work at something else. I retired on the 20th of this month. Probably going to get a part time job for something to do, but for right now every time I get the urge to do something I go lay down til the urge goes away!

If you are in Chandler, I could buy you a cold one, and we could talk reloading my 7MM and .270 with all your free time now.........

22 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

44 days till elk season and people havent even shot their bows 

I have…still not ready but at least shooting

Some good news here…my dad had emergency spinal surgery yesterday. After months of pain which culminated last week with being unable to get out of bed without severe pain he’s 1000% better. Still had a ways to go to get his strength back but a completely different man without the pain. 

• Like 13