Firewater Forge

SOLD- Civil War Replica .58 Zouave Rifle- SOLD

Based on the 1863 Remington. It was my father's gun so I know a lot about it's history. We bought these as kits back in the late 1970's. He put a great deal of care into his and it shows. Made by Italian gun manufacturer Antonio Zoli. It has been in storage for the last 15 years or so. We fired Minie balls and Lee R.E.A.L. bullets that were 400 to 550 grains of weight being propelled by 60gr of FFg black powder. When that bullet hit something, a lot of energy was transferred to that target. We had a lot of fun with these and really set me to shooting BP to this day. Contact me for more details. Cash only.
$350.00

2.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

23 hours ago, PRDATR said:

That looks great. It must have been a lot of fun building them together.

It was. We used to "volley fire" them once in a while. Exciting to see that 500gr+ minie smack the target. Very satisfying. Hard to believe anyone could survive a shot in the torso from one of those. 

1 hour ago, Firewater Forge said:

It was. We used to "volley fire" them once in a while. Exciting to see that 500gr+ minie smack the target. Very satisfying. Hard to believe anyone could survive a shot in the torso from one of those. 

Instant amputation if you took a round to a limb.

Good seller. You can buy with confidence.

• Like 1