Firewater Forge

SOLD CVA Trapper model 12ga muzzleloading shotgun

Another from my Uncle's estate. It appears to have never been fired (almost all of his weapons have not been). I tried to get a pic of the bore and even as dusty as it is, it is shiny all the way down to and including the breech plug. No evidence of the lock or surrounding wood having been subjected to firing. It has a removable choke tube marked as improved, I don't have any others. Face to face sale only, won't send out of state.
 $280.00

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg

Edited by Firewater Forge
update

6 hours ago, Tommy12 said:

Is this available like to get it iam in Maryland

I have been advised you may be a scammer. Is there any way you can prove otherwise?

I agree with Matt... I'm in Oregon and interested but...I'm in Oregon. As a legit buyer I also want face to face so I can see for myself what I am paying for. Good luck! That is a nice gun, I've taken several Turkeys with a similar one.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Firewater Forge said:

I have been advised you may be a scammer. Is there any way you can prove otherwise?

You can call me 410 202 6829

I was just doing iternet search for this muzzleloader and or parts to build one  as I have the barrel for it . Came across this on iternet search just join group to see about getting it. All 

1 hour ago, Tommy12 said:

I was just doing iternet search for this muzzleloader and or parts to build one  as I have the barrel for it . Came across this on iternet search just join group to see about getting it. All 

Not trying to label you as a scammer but lots of people pop up on this site and scam people so people are very cautious. I don’t sell to out of staters for that reason even if I do talk to them. 

22 hours ago, Free Spirit Firearms LLC said:

Is this beauty still available? I am an FFL dealer in Maryland.  You can contact me at 410-708-2966.

Sorry, it sold.