Sign in to follow this  
5guyshunting

Tree ID.

4 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

Yea I already have two oaks with 8 foot circumference trunks, thats enough leaves an acorns for me. Plus pecans.

Any one want a tree😄

Always someone wanting a deal on Craigslist!🤣

50 minutes ago, Edge said:

Plant them in someone's yard you don't like

That would be the bitch across the street. I'm gonna get right on it. She's so supid I may be able to sell them to her and charge for planting.

Just now, 5guyshunting said:

That would be the bitch across the street. I'm gonna get right on it. She's so supid I may be able to sell them to her and charge for planting.

What did you do, run over one of her 2.dozen cats?

56 minutes ago, Edge said:

Plant them in someone's yard you don't like

This is the best advice I have ever heard about a bottle tree!  I hate those things.  

13 minutes ago, Edge said:

What did you do, run over one of her 2.dozen cats?

No ,I bid a driveway R&R that is 50% complete and she changed her f-ing mind with dimensions. 

I’ll take them for the bottom of the property if their a good wind break? Free of course and you deliver and plant. I’ll cook you a steak and feed you bourbon after the job is done!

• Like 1

Can't say for sure, reminds me of a sumac tree. I have plenty at my house and they are hard to kill. They send out rhizomes from a parent plant and pop up where you least expect them. If they find any source of water, good night!!

I replaced an inground repipe repair, the old gray butyl tubing, with pex last year and the parent sumac sent rhizomes along the butyl tube all the way back to it's source. Since my rework, the parent sumac is suffering from drought because pex don't leak, pex don't weep, pex is here to stay and all the joints are tight. If it didn't rain, the sumac wouldn't survive, but you can say that of all trees. Thank God I don't have a septic system to worry about because a sumac will invade the leachfield and make your life miserable.

36 minutes ago, arizonian said:

Can't say for sure, reminds me of a sumac tree. I have plenty at my house and they are hard to kill. They send out rhizomes from a parent plant and pop up where you least expect them. If they find any source of water, good night!!

I replaced an inground repipe repair, the old gray butyl tubing, with pex last year and the parent sumac sent rhizomes along the butyl tube all the way back to it's source. Since my rework, the parent sumac is suffering from drought because pex don't leak, pex don't weep, pex is here to stay and all the joints are tight. If it didn't rain, the sumac wouldn't survive, but you can say that of all trees. Thank God I don't have a septic system to worry about because a sumac will invade the leachfield and make your life miserable.

Yup, you sound like an engineer.....just saying

9 hours ago, NOTAGS said:

He is a engineer.

20 hours ago, NOTAGS said:

Yup, I are an injuneer with an ideer.

In a previous career, I was an arnworker.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, arizonian said:

Yup, I are an injuneer with an ideer.

In a previous career, I was an arnworker.

Yep, and one he!! of a good friend.