Sign in to follow this  
ctafoya

Non Covid bug going around

Anyone else getting sick not with covid? I have been crashed on the couch since Monday afternoon. No energy, body aches, chills, fever, etc. Went in yesterday to get tested for covid and im clean and all vitals are great. I can count on less then one hand all the times in my life I've been this sick. They said there is some sinus thing going around. My wife had it a few weeks ago. As soon as she left town to meet me back east everything cleared up. 

I get really bad allergies when the monsoons leave, but nothing like this. 

• Like 1

A lot of it going around. I know several people that had it. Seems to linger on for a while. My son had it and went to Dr, they gave him Amoxicillin and it cleared up very quickly after that. 

• Like 2

I am of the opinion that it is absolutely the delta variant that is going around. I do not think it is a big deal. I think most of us had the original covid and that is why it is not affecting negative way.

• Like 3

Me too. Has lingered for almost two weeks. Thought I brought it from trip back east. Bad cough making it tough to sleep at night and slight sore throat. No energy. Will try your amoxcillian recommendation. Thanks for the thread

13 hours ago, ctafoya said:

Anyone else getting sick not with covid? I have been crashed on the couch since Monday afternoon. No energy, body aches, chills, fever, etc. Went in yesterday to get tested for covid and im clean and all vitals are great. I can count on less then one hand all the times in my life I've been this sick. They said there is some sinus thing going around. My wife had it a few weeks ago. As soon as she left town to meet me back east everything cleared up. 

I get really bad allergies when the monsoons leave, but nothing like this. 

What you just described is Covid, I literally just went through it. Biggest thing was being wiped out with no energy. Sounds like your test was bad

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

Who cares 

Go away 🤪

• Haha 1

strippers are carriers, got to be careful where you put things!

• Haha 2