Sign in to follow this  
ctafoya

Non Covid bug going around

11 hours ago, Asm123 said:

I did about three weeks ago. Basically a cold that lasted a couple of days with a mild cough that went away in about 10 days. Went and got tested so I wouldn't miss to much work, PCR and the quick test, both negative. I haven't done any social distancing, masking or vaxxing since this nonsense started and this was the first time I've been sick in years. Wonder if maybe since the vax no longer works maybe the covid tests are having issues with all the new covid strains.

"vax no longer works..."????      Huh???  97%+ of current hospital cases are non-vaccinated.  Pretty hard to argue that the vax no longer works.   Curious what your data source is for your statement.

Regarding those who are sick with flu, YUCK!!   Hope and pray for everyone's health!

• Great Buck! 1

1 hour ago, stanley said:

"vax no longer works..."????      Huh???  97%+ of current hospital cases are non-vaccinated.  Pretty hard to argue that the vax no longer works.   Curious what your data source is for your statement.

Regarding those who are sick with flu, YUCK!!   Hope and pray for everyone's health!

That’s the Stan I know. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

True, but VERY rare.  Hence the 97% figure.    I was questioning his statement regarding the 'vax no longer working...', not the rare cases where a vaxed person gets a serious case of covid.

But  you knew that... ;)

2 hours ago, stanley said:

Where did you get figures, off the Build Back Better website?

"Come on, man!"

• Like 4
  • Haha 7

The Vax does work sometimes. It does not work to the degree we were all told. That's the problem with this push/mandate. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ctafoya said:

The Vax does work sometimes. It does not work to the degree we were all told. That's the problem with this push/mandate. 

A viralogist on the news yesterday said a new study showed those with the Covid antibodies who subsequently got a vaccine were 300-400% more likely to have a severe reaction to the vax.

Another problem with a vax mandate is its not taking into account those Covid survivors (99.97% of everyone infected) with antibodies or those with natural immunity.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, stanley said:

But  you knew that... ;)

Was simply responding to your quotation of “the vax doesn’t work?!” But you always have add something and move the goal posts  😉

• Like 1

Antibodies from already having it works better than the vax. Therefore I'm good to go.

• Like 6

Still waiting: What is the science behind bumbling Biden’s vaccine exemptions for postal workers,welfare recipients,Congress, unemployed and illegal alien leaches.I’ll wait.This is not a one size fits all vaccine period. Many people are currently on some very serious medications.Do they have the data on long term interactions between the two.? No !!! Look at Israel’s data how’s the shot working for them or perhaps the U.K. Search: technical briefing 22 

• Like 3

If we had real leadership in this country, the government would be more interested in protecting my rights than forcing me to take an experimental drug.

How about free testing for antibodies with the oral swab instead of shoving a Chinese made, cancer causing skewer up my brain? 

What happened to My body My choice?

• Like 8

Whatever happened to "herd immunity" being a looked for outcome to getting back to normal life?  ( I haven't heard any gov official or cdc type mention it in quite a while.)  As opposed to suspending our constitutional rights under the guise of government trying to protect the people from the unvaxed.  Anyway, I wish  you all health, happiness, and a full freezer.

• Like 2

There have been more than 125,000 cases of COVID among the fully vaxxed.

~CDC

• Like 1