Sign in to follow this  
ctafoya

Non Covid bug going around

26 minutes ago, bigbuckfever said:

Whatever happened to "herd immunity" being a looked for outcome to getting back to normal life?  ( I haven't heard any gov official or cdc type mention it in quite a while.)  As opposed to suspending our constitutional rights under the guise of government trying to protect the people from the unvaxed.  Anyway, I wish  you all health, happiness, and a full freezer.

Thanks to Fauci's funded Gain of Function research, there won't be any herd immunity because the virus can jump from mammal to mammal and has therefore an endless reservoir of hosts.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, JSR said:

There have been more than 125,000 cases of COVID among the fully vaxxed.

~CDC

Out of a total of 180MM vaccinated people......    Sounds pretty effective. 

IF you believe the CDC..... ;)

It is interesting that ever since the vaccine rolled out, we don't hear about asymptomatic cases anymore either, just unvaccinated spread.

It seems the vaccinated could be spreading it just as much as the unvaccinated if it suppresses their symptoms so well. The vaccinated also go untested in many circumstances. It all seems to make that 125,000 breakthrough case number significantly underestimated.

Don't get me wrong, I want the vaccine to work and keep people from severe illness, but with forced mandates, big pharma money, government power, the narrative constantly changing, and goal posts moving, it is tough to go all in and trust squat. Younger than 30 and healthy and forced vaccination, what?!

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, stanley said:

Out of a total of 180MM vaccinated people......    Sounds pretty effective. 

IF you believe the CDC..... ;)

Im not against the vaccine.

If you CHOOSE to get it. 

Good for you.

If you CHOOSE not to get it

Good for you also.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Eagle mountain ranch said:

Still waiting: What is the science behind bumbling Biden’s vaccine exemptions for postal workers,welfare recipients,Congress, unemployed and illegal alien leaches.I’ll wait.This is not a one size fits all vaccine period. Many people are currently on some very serious medications.Do they have the data on long term interactions between the two.? No !!! Look at Israel’s data how’s the shot working for them or perhaps the U.K. Search: technical briefing 22 

That’s a really good point. How is it that Israel, one of the most vaccinated countries, is reporting almost identical numbers to Palestine, one of the least vaccinated? 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, ShutYourLib said:

That’s a really good point. How is it that Israel, one of the most vaccinated countries, is reporting almost identical numbers to Palestine, one of the least vaccinated? 

Exactly.  CDC, NIH, FDA are all in bed with the drug dealers.  

24 minutes ago, Adicted said:

Well. All i know is im sick.  So fuk your guys theories.  Hahah

Well covid isn't the only circus in town. I'm sure you'll be fine.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

The fact is that you can get the vaccine still get covid and still transmit covid ma’am. 

It’s not a vax… it’s a therapeutic 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Edge said:

Thanks to Fauci's funded Gain of Function research, there won't be any herd immunity because the virus can jump from mammal to mammal and has therefore an endless reservoir of hosts.

^This right here.^ This will NEVER end.