Sign in to follow this  
ctafoya

Non Covid bug going around

I’m against mandates.  But the data is crystal clear the vaccines are beneficial but not a guarantee you don’t get COVID.  But if you do get it the vaccine has shown to minimize fatal outcomes.  

what’s open for debate are the long term effects.   Tough call and debatable.   

My view only, Is if your pushing 60 or older you should get it.   If your 40 to 45 no.   45 to 59 case by case.  Kind of a tossup.  I’m 47 and got poked.  I’m in reallY good shape and no illness.     

under 40 and healthy I can’t rightfully argue for it.  Absolutely against giving to anyone younger aged (sub 30)

what blows me away is folks I know are over 80 and not in great shape and they don’t want the vaccine.   I’m like what long term side effect are you worried about getting?  Kind of odd decision but yet again to each their own.  

The mandates are going nowhere fast.   It’s all rhetoric and a distraction from the cluster xxxx in Afghanistan 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, creed said:

People in my area have been taking the livestock version of ivermectin for a long time. If you read about how dangerous it is it's because the dumbasses are taking a dose for a 1500lb horse.

Have they been doing Pagen rituals too?  I underwent rabbis shots about 6 years ago, but i don’t go to the vet with my dogs and get a  3 year vaccine either.

6 hours ago, NOTAGS said:

Have they been doing Pagen rituals too?  I underwent rabbis shots about 6 years ago, but i don’t go to the vet with my dogs and get a  3 year vaccine either.

Does voodoo count as pagan? 

Was not surprised at all to find Ivermectin works on Covid. People with livestock have been using it on a large array of animal applications for decades.

The human version of Ivermectin is used for Malaria infection and on the parasite that causes River Blindness in people.

Works so well it's founder won the Nobel Prize for science. Don't believe all the negative hype surrounding the drug.

The Media Fell for a Viral Hoax About Ivermectin Overdoses Straining Rural Hospitals

https://reason-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/reason.com/2021/09/06/ivermectin-overdoses-oklahoma-hospitals-rolling-stone-hoax/?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&amp&usqp=mq331AQKKAFQArABIIACAw%3D%3D#aoh=16319757553962&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Freason.com%2F2021%2F09%2F06%2Fivermectin-overdoses-oklahoma-hospitals-rolling-stone-hoax%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR30lSv8Chzkz_1EJb2zWy3Dn4c2U6HW5gTIrNe4bnPi0EZ5qpCZMLSeK-k

. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043740/

This paper looks in depth at the events surrounding ivermectin’s passage from being a huge success in Animal Health into its widespread use in humans, a development which has led many to describe it as a “wonder” drug.

Just had a friend die from covid this morning. He was in his 50’s and reasonably good health. If a person took the time to research ivermectin there are many independent studies on its effectiveness against covid. It was considered a wonder drug until the vaccine came along. Now it’s extremely dangerous. I don’t understand the reasoning of withholding a treatment on a dying person that is known to be effective  

9 minutes ago, creed said:

I don’t understand the reasoning of withholding a treatment on a dying person that is known to be effective  

healing doesnt count unless you do it their way. 

we made this shot that kinda has fda approval but not really. Just take it and you will be ok. But also wear a mask and don't go near anyone. Oh and you need at least 3 shots......  They love sheep!