azsugarbear

Tikka T3X in 223 Rem - New Proposal

I got this in trade a couple months back.  I have little need for another 223, so this one goes up for sale.  It is used, but appears to be in great condition.  Metal and finish is 98%; the stock has some very light marring from safe rub, but is hardly visible to the naked eye.  There is one ding in the stock that is visible in the last picture showing the caliber stamp on the barrel.  Round count was represented as low at time of trade.  I have not had any time to shoot the rifle myself, but Tikkas have a reputation for being fairly accurate.  Comes with bases and medium height 1" rings that should accommodate up to 50mm scope objective.  price is $650.

Not looking for much in the way of trades right now, except for maybe a Frankford Arsenal Platinum Case Prep Center, or a Lee or RCBS hand primer.  Lowballers - please walk on by.  First "I'll take it" in the thread trumps any PM or text messages.  It's the only way I know of to keep everything above board and ensure you that another deal is not done behind your back after you have accepted the price. 

I live in N Phx / Sctsdl area, but I am willing to meet in the middle of metro Phx area to get the deal done.

Tikka1.JPG

Tikka2.JPG

Tikka3.JPG

Tikka4.JPG

• Like 3

Twist rate? I believe the 8 and 10 are stamped on the barrel, and an unstamped barrel is 12.

Kent

I don't see any twist rate stamped on the barrel.  I used my bore scope to follow a single land for one full revolution and the distance cme out to be... wait for it.... 11".  I repeated this exercise four times - and each time it came out to be 11".  I know Tikka made both 10" & 12" twist, so you be the judge.