Sign in to follow this  
azsugarbear

Antelope Decoy Set

Get drawn for an antelope tag this year?  Consider taking a decoy (or in this case - two) into the field with you. This set is made by Montana Decoy and contains two decoys: a broadside buck and a rear facing doe.  No rips or tears in the fabric.  All stakes necessary to deploy are included in the box.  These sell new for over $100 plus tax and/or shipping.  Price is $75.

These saved my friend's Wyoming hunt last year.  Finding shootable bucks was never a problem, but getting the big one to come within 800 yds. proved to be very difficult.  After sitting on his water hole for two days, we decided to use the decoys.  We deployed them in the dark around 50 yds off the water on a small rise.  Just after sun up, the light hit the decoys and the big buck went nuts.  It still took him over an hour to come into 400 yds, but that was all it took.

Not looking for much in the way of trades right now, except for maybe a Frankford Arsenal Platinum Case Prep Center, or a Lee or RCBS hand primer.  Lowballers - please walk on by.  First "I'll take it" in the thread trumps any PM or text messages.  It's the only way I know of to keep everything above board and ensure you that another deal is not done behind your back after you have accepted the price. 

I live in N Phx / Sctsdl area

Antelope1.JPG

Antelope2.JPG