codyhuntsaz

WTB Foam sleeping pad

Looking for something to put under my bag while on a cot. The cot I have stretches so tight it’s a bit uncomfortable. Tried Mesa sales, but they are 4-6 weeks out and everything is special order, nothing in stock. Bag dimensions are 90”x39” so looking for something close to that. Or at least as long as me…I’m 6’3”. 

Darn if you weren't so far away I've got a big piece of memory foam that would probably be just right that I'd give you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Coach said:

Darn if you weren't so far away I've got a big piece of memory foam that would probably be just right that I'd give you.

I appreciate it, SPOT is hooking me up with one! You guys are great! 

Look in the bedding section at Wal Mart or wherever......... You can use buy a foam mattress topper for way less than foam at fabric supply,  and cheaper than a camp pad. 

I've made several beds on the go (boat and Truck Bed) this way......cheap and quick! 

• Like 1

Not sure if it's what you want or if it's cost prohibitive, but some fabric stores carry foam pads that could be used as a sleep pad. I purchased some from Jo Ann's Fabric last year for reupholstering some seat pads on benches. 

As mentioned already, a topper might be cheaper if you aren't looking for anything too thick.

5 minutes ago, az41mag said:

Not sure if it's what you want or if it's cost prohibitive, but some fabric stores carry foam pads that could be used as a sleep pad. I purchased some from Jo Ann's Fabric last year for reupholstering some seat pads on benches. 

As mentioned already, a topper might be cheaper if you aren't looking for anything too thick.

I tried Mesa Sales, apparently there is a chemical shortage and not too many places have the foam in stock.