Sign in to follow this  
Edge

Range visit

Have had a lot of visitors at the Wickenburg Range. Rabbits, squirrels, snakes even deer, but today was a first.

1630966901_08132112052.thumb.jpg.c1d18a0af4d80cd800b8a1bb863313db.jpg

• Like 16
  • Wow! 1

Taste like chicken.

4 minutes ago, tontotom said:

I'd love to see one, some day- Not may up north in my country. Excellent find and photo

My daughter took a cool video of him

She has the Apple with great video capability. She got down.om his level and recorded him in slow motion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Edge said:

My daughter took a cool video of him

She has the Apple with great video capability. She got down.om his level and recorded him in slow motion.

That video hast make it look like a Gilamonsterzilla!  Tell your daughter we're beseeching you to post it.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jimmer Negamanee said:

That video hast make it look like a Gilamonsterzilla!  Tell your daughter we're beseeching you to post it.

I been trying to get it from her

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jimmer Negamanee said:

Got it. Added some background music.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

13 hours ago, n2horns said:

Taste like chicken.

Every thing is supposed to taste like chicken till it don't .I think our parents told us that crap to get us to eat some bad tasting sh !!t

• Like 1

Found this guy a few weeks ago near Lake Pleasant on 74. 1st roadkill monster I've ever seen.  Had me wondering if it follows the same rules as big game re picking up dead ones.. I never did look into it to see if I could have  brought it home. Would make a cool European or skeletal mount. 

Screenshot_20210814-150016_Gallery.thumb.jpg.7e632609a841d9e3f72ed4728c1a4536.jpg

34 minutes ago, Ohthatguy said:

Found this guy a few weeks ago near Lake Pleasant on 74. 1st roadkill monster I've ever seen.  Had me wondering if it follows the same rules as big game re picking up dead ones.. I never did look into it to see if I could have  brought it home. Would make a cool European or skeletal mount. 

Screenshot_20210814-150016_Gallery.thumb.jpg.7e632609a841d9e3f72ed4728c1a4536.jpg

You can't be in possession of one.

25 years ago, my dad and I found a dead one not far from a G&F office, it must have just been ran over. We took it to G&F. They were pretty upset and said we shouldn't have picked it off the road. We just didn't want more cars to run it over and ruin it.  We thought they could get it stuffed or what not. Eventually they thanked us for it. But man, next time just keep on driving.