Sign in to follow this  
Shooter McGavin

Doctor 15x60B Nobilem binos-SOLD

Doctor Optic 15x60B Nobilem Binoculars, had Mountain Optics go through them July 2020 and brought them back to new. Fantastic glass for the age. Comes with tripod mount (tripod not included) super clear glass. Comes with original soft case. Anybody who knows glass knows that these can hold there own with the more expensive glass out there. Located in Tucson.

$675.00

Edited by Shooter McGavin
Sold
  • Like 3

I’ve had my 15x Docter’s set-up side by side with all of the other 15’s, (at the same time on a sheep hunt) my old eyes couldn’t justify the price of the latest technology. I’ve been using my 15’s for 15 years or more. (I also own a pair of 30x Docter’s I pack into big coues country - love’em!)

Good luck with the sale! 

• Like 2

If anybody is questioning what the spots are on the body of the housing, I was looking at the water rushing down the mountains on the Rincons yesterday while it was raining. No defects on the body.

$675.00

Friday Sept 3 will be traveling through Phx on I-10 to Cali if anybody is interested?

I have a pair of these and they are great glass. That tripod mount does not look like the original mount that I had (and managed to lose). Where did you get that mount, if you don't mind my asking?

It came with them when I purchased them from someone else. I can’t make out the scribbly letters and have never taken it off to actually see if there is a model# on them.

I wish I had more info on them because your the 2nd one to inquire about them.

Edited by Shooter McGavin
Change wording

SPF and meet up on Friday.

Back up, $650.00

Still available, they are deer finding binos. Fantastic glass, you won’t be disappointed.

I still use Doctor's as my primary glassing. Great glass for the money. I have the same Bino mount that was purchased at the Outdoorsman. Some local Phoenix shop made a run of these.

I think it was 50 bucks.

Andy in Tucson.

These have sold