Sign in to follow this  
Tony Nile

Ban on Russian guns and ammo

11 hours ago, AZtroutman said:

They don't have to take your guns away if they can get rid of the ammo. . 

That’s exactly what he’s doing. It has nothing to do with poisoning someone like they claim. They’d ban all Chinese products if that was the case for giving the world COVID. But Democrats have literally become nothing more then imbedded Chinese communists. This is going to drive ALL ammo back up for a very long time, possibly permanently if something legally doesn’t stop this ban. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Non-story if you ask me.  I don't shoot Russian ammo.  Vladimir Putin is not our friend.  But I don't shoot Russian ammo because I hate Putin.  I don't shoot Russian ammo because I love my firearms.  I support American ammunition manufacturers.

• Like 8

Not sure what possessed my daughter to purchase a Vepr years ago but we finally took it to the range. 

Her ex bo bought a couple cans of Russky military ball for it. Ever try and open one of those cans without the proper opener? Should have got the industrial can opener for it. I about had a stroke freeing those little commie bastardo missles from the tank they come in.

I can imagine dead comrades all over the battlefield cuz some hungover pinko private forgot the can opener.

I'm seeing her exact weapon, right down to the scopes rubber eye extension that looks like some terrorists sex toy, being hoisted around by the Taliban. Pissed me off. Then this week I'm seeing M4s held by the same goat rapers. This is some serious bullshitz now.

That's my Russian ammo rant. Carry on.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

That's part of the NATO small arms treaty. Serbia's PRVI Partizan and PPU is under that Russian ban. Next is banning powder and ammo from Sweden, Germany , and Finland. That's Vhitavouhri powder, Norma and Lapua brass and RWS as well. Not good news for our sport.

• Like 2

I personally don't buy Russian ammo cause I don't really care for commies and I think Putin is one of the worst we've seen. 

Looks to me that fertilizers should be their #1 export because everything their gov't says is bullshite. 

We need more ammunition manufacturing here in the states. I was bummed to hear AMMO moved their facility from Payson to Wisconsin.

Seems to me they could have kept it running and benefited from lower shipping costs of the completed goods to the West and some redundant capabilities in the event of any disruption in the main plant. 

Back to the commies:     

I guess some sanctions were put in place in 2018, 2019, then again in march on 2021, and now. 

https://www.state.gov/fact-sheet-united-states-imposes-additional-costs-on-russia-for-the-poisoning-of-aleksey-navalny/

Interesting overview of our trade deficient with Russia, CCCP, Soviet Union, or whatever they call themselves these days.  

image.png.5680e5e9760558916bb2fbcc29007649.png

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/imports/russia

• Like 1

This ban is a bigger concern on the side of our 2nd amendment more then it is doing business with Russia. I agree Putin is no good. I hope that American or at least other non commie countries can fill the void. But that will likely be years down the road, if at all. But this wasn’t a punishment on Russia as much as it is a back handed way of trying to starve out ammo and make it harder on people like us. Ask yourself this question, of all the things we still do business with Russia on, oh and even worse, China, why did ammo and firearms get the ban?? It’s about control, control of us, nothing more. 

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, BeardownAZ said:

This ban is a bigger concern on the side of our 2nd amendment more then it is doing business with Russia. I agree Putin is no good. I hope that American or at least other non commie countries can fill the void. But that will likely be years down the road, if at all. But this wasn’t a punishment on Russia as much as it is a back handed way of trying to starve out ammo and make it harder on people like us. Ask yourself this question, of all the things we still do business with Russia on, oh and even worse, China, why did ammo and firearms get the ban?? It’s about control, control of us, nothing more. 

The Small Arms Treaty Ban from the last decade.

From This one story you can separate the libs from the conservatives on CWT 

THE LIBS ARE THE ONES THAT AGREE WITH THE BAN. 

They probably think Biden handled Afghanistan like a champ too. 

Pretty sure we designed a govt that worked for the people. It's been turned all around by fanatics and gun grabbers.

In 1775 the British proposed a ban on importing French muskets, so we shot them.

• Like 4

this is only an impact on DIRECT imports from Russia, not other comm blocks like Bulgaria, Turkey, Serbia etc...

• Like 1

On 8/21/2021 at 11:31 PM, JSR said:

Like The Dumbest Motherfucker GIF - Tropic Thunder Robert Downey Jr Kirk  Lazarus - Discover & Share GIFs

On 8/22/2021 at 1:31 AM, JSR said:

Trump is the only president in recent history to do an all out “turn it over to the govt” ban on a gun part when he banned bump stocks.  Not a ban on production, not a ban on import.  A true, you are a felon if you don’t comply ban.  This Russian ammo import ban was in the works during his presidency.  It doesn’t have anything to do with sides.  If you think that 45 was any more your friend then 46 you are wrong.