bowhunter-tw

WTB 12 or 20 gauge O/U

I have a Beretta 12 ag O/U, 30" barrels, 3" chambers, mod. and full if interested. I have not hunted with it but used it trap shooting. 

12 or 20 ga O/U could be anything from a Krieghoff to a budget Turkish beater, with a whole lot of territory in between.  Might help to indicate budget, preferred bbl length, chokes, that sort of stuff.

I have a nice B. Rizzini 20 ga.  28" bbls, very nice wood.

24 minutes ago, JiminAZ said:

12 or 20 ga O/U could be anything from a Krieghoff to a budget Turkish beater, with a whole lot of territory in between.  Might help to indicate budget, preferred bbl length, chokes, that sort of stuff.

I have a nice B. Rizzini 20 ga.  28" bbls, very nice wood.

Looked up Rizzini… I think those might be out of my price.. I would preferably like to stay under $1000, It will be for quail and dove, have not shot an over under so dont want to get to expensive before I know whether I like them or not. Open to 12 or 20. 28” barrels, removable or fixed choke (in this price range probably fixed) 

Walmart tri star.  $360.  Nice shoulder gun. Great option for the value.  Especially if you use it 3- times a yr.

check the video reviews.

If your looking for something with a lot more pizazz. 

Cz new ultralight comes to mind. Truly awesome setup built to take any and all upland and Waterfowl conditions . Right around $800