Eastcoast'n AZ

Lab or Golden puppies

Hey all, we recently lost our 12yr old Aussie. She was amazing, but the house is too quiet without her and are  looking for a new puppy. Anyone know of any upcoming litters for either lab or golden puppies? Everything I’ve found is a 6-12 month wait. 

Check the classified section Dkart4 had a litter posted back on August 4 or so .I felt the same way when we had to put our 13yr old lab Odie down .labs are crazy puppies for the first year but great dogs .our new dog moose is 2 and still a big goofy puppy 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Or go to the pound. Got a pound pup in college. He was the best and most loyal dog. 

I got a heeler from the shelter last year, loyal dog  for sure .  But he bit  a quarter  of my labs ear off while I was out of town last week.  $700 emergency vet bill, plus a very upset and freaked out wife.   Kinda crazy too, whoever had him beat the snot out of him, after a year he is starting to trust again, but goes zero to crazy in 1.3 seconds.

image.png.8ed234194234d857b2ae630515386e18.png

On 8/25/2021 at 9:40 PM, Eastcoast'n AZ said:

Hey all, we recently lost our 12yr old Aussie. She was amazing, but the house is too quiet without her and are  looking for a new puppy. Anyone know of any upcoming litters for either lab or golden puppies? Everything I’ve found is a 6-12 month wait. 

We have a Lab puppy available for $1500.00. AKC and normally $3500.00

On 8/25/2021 at 9:40 PM, Eastcoast'n AZ said:

9 weeks old. www.akcarcadialabs.com