azcouesandelk

Even more elk!

Saw this on MM as well and they are all saying the same thing there also; 340-360. I think you are right on with your score Christian. His 5ths make up for a lot.

Thanks for posting that pic sdrhunter! I think you can score him alot better off of that picture than off the video!

well I guess if you were really drunk you might get that bull confused with a really big sheep :wub: :wub: :wub: :huh: :o :lol: :unsure: :wacko: :blink:

Hey Christian, NICE BULL!!! He's a shooter in my opinion but since nobody cares about that and we all just want to judge inches then I guess I'll play too.

365''-370''. I don't think your off by much, then again maybe I'm the one who's off. Somebody needs to shoot that bull either way, I know I would!

Hey Christian

Nice bull. And nice Audio to you bone head LOL!! :lol: :lol: Headed up to 7w Thurs. You got any little dots on your maps you want to show me before I leave. :P

This bull looks very similar to the bull in question and it scored 372. All the lengths look close to being the same at least to me but I have trouble accurately scoring elk from pics without seeing a whole bunch of different angles. After seeing sdrhunters pic and this pic I just posted I can see the bull scoring anywhere between 360-380 but not much lower or higher. All I know for sure is that I'd shoot him in a heartbeat on opening morning.

post-2557-1221061530.jpg

post-2557-1221060668.jpg

Hey Christian

Nice bull. And nice Audio to you bone head LOL!! :lol: :lol: Headed up to 7w Thurs. You got any little dots on your maps you want to show me before I leave. :P

I will be up there also so we may bump into you. Give me a call while you are up there!