Sign in to follow this  
creed

the 2nd hardest thing I'll ever do

I can't use it so I am turning it back in hoping someone else can get some good times out of it. Barring a miracle my bowhunting days are over.

IMG_2982.jpg

• Sad 1

Man, that’s a tough call. I hope you get the miracle and get back in the field with a bow. 

If you turn the tag in you might consider one of the charitable organizations that can get it to a kid or vet in need. Below are a couple of good ones.

Eddie Corona OE4A +1 (480) 529-8340

Tom Wagner Heroes Rising (480) 760-3868

• Like 5

I definitely recommend (Tom Wagner Heroes Rising (480) 760-3868). I had a Unit 1 Deer tag a few years ago that I could not do so I donated mine to Heroes Rising. 

• Like 3

A lifetime of abusing  my body has caught up to me. I have an upcoming surgery that will put me down for three months. Hopefully by archery deer season in January I’ll be able to get out in the field again. I’m going to try a crossbow. I have been anti-crossbow but instead of sitting at home and wishing I was hunting I am going to cross over to the dark side. 

• Like 4

That's a really tough break. I've had some great hunts/memories in 5B-S. I hope you can recover well and resume bow hunting.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Flatlander said:

Man, that’s a tough call. I hope you get the miracle and get back in the field with a bow. 

If you turn the tag in you might consider one of the charitable organizations that can get it to a kid or vet in need. Below are a couple of good ones.

Eddie Corona OE4A +1 (480) 529-8340

Tom Wagner Heroes Rising (480) 760-3868

Thanks. I have dealt with both of these  guys in the past. Great guys!

Looks like gf reselling turned in tags to highest bidder. So some rich guy gets to h u nt.

Or the put it in  special draw to get major bucks that way. 

Unless you had point protection . Consider a donation for a veteran or a disabled person.

On 8/26/2021 at 7:15 PM, creed said:

I can't use it so I am turning it back in hoping someone else can get some good times out of it. Barring a miracle my bowhunting days are over.

IMG_2982.jpg

What’s the hardest thing ?

17 minutes ago, oz31p said:

What’s the hardest thing ?

I've been thinking the same thing. Reminds me of that Earl Thomas Conley song, holding her and loving you.