Crazymonkey

Its probably the last weekend to take them hunting !!!!!****20 gauge shotgun shells free for kids!!**I've got more in stock !!!!

As stated ill give two boxes 50 rds total to the first ill take them .the catch is your kid must be there .the cost is free and only a thank you required I'm in Gilbert and will be available sat or Sun afternoon again free for kids .and no 18 is not a kid anymore.the rest of the shells will be for sale I've got 12 and 20 probably 100 plus of each ill post later

• Like 9
  • Wow! 1

If it gets them out and hunting its worth it.my daughter is 19 and won't hunt heck I've got a ar15 in the safe waiting for her to figure out cerakote its been there for 2 years waiting Damm tic tok and what the other one I forget .youtube I think

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Crazymonkey said:

As stated ill give two boxes 50 rds total to the first ill take them .the catch is your kid must be there .the cost is free and only a thank you required I'm in Gilbert and will be available sat or Sun afternoon again free for kids .and no 18 is not a kid anymore.the rest of the shells will be for sale I've got 12 and 20 probably 100 plus of each ill post later

Is 17 and 9 months still a kid?

If I have enough for another 50 ill post them just the same .I'm not sure what was used outa the case I bought .its my wife's b day today so ill dig the rest out tomorrow and see .I hope your kids enjoy !!!

• Like 3

Ok I found enough for two more sets of 50 rds I would prefer to split them up so two different kids get some. All the rules from the top apply kids only and just a thank you!!!

• Like 1