Crazymonkey

Its probably the last weekend to take them hunting !!!!!****20 gauge shotgun shells free for kids!!**I've got more in stock !!!!

Crazy, you are a stand up type of guy! Helping to get kids ammo to go on the most target rich hunt to get them hooked on hunting.  Class act, sir.

• Like 1

My rights as an American I think your box is full any way I'm meeting several kids at the qt on power and Galveston today Saturday at 2 pm Chris at 480 678 5507 if you can make it

Its a special thing to get to hunt with your dad or your kids.I didn't get that opportunity till about 10 yrs ago with my dad parents split up when I was real little and for over 20 yrs hadn't seen my dad.so it means a lot to me to get kids and there dads out hunting together.I have been able to help guide my dad to his first elk a 6x9 and his friend on his dream hunt for elk A few years ago .my dad is the one on the right .his buddy from Texas wanted to shoot a small one.now we get together and hunt somewhere every year!!

4883.jpeg

• Like 6

For all those still looking I've got more shells in route and will be able to donate 2 boxes 50 rounds total to 5 more kids .thanks to those who have donated to helping me get kids hunting. If your kid is in need the shells are free all the rules above will still apply .there for kids and they must be there to receive .all for a smile and a thank you!!

• Like 3

As more shells come in I'd like to thank those that have donated and for those with kids come and get them.special thanks to yotebuster and yard genius for your donations and help with getting them to me .

Again come and get them 2 boxes for each kid till I run out

20 hours ago, Crazymonkey said:

For all those still looking I've got more shells in route and will be able to donate 2 boxes 50 rounds total to 5 more kids .thanks to those who have donated to helping me get kids hunting. If your kid is in need the shells are free all the rules above will still apply .there for kids and they must be there to receive .all for a smile and a thank you!!

Glad to have helped your cause💪